Chap.14

Narrator - Hello everyone I'm @Deetya2uand I am your host for this chapter hope u enjoy.

Marinette POV

I couldn't believe it I didn't even look like me anymore I had natural red tips on my hair and my hairs were really long and had waves it was and my eye's just changed with a mixture of ocean blue and light green.

( OKay I understand  I'm really bad at this so I'll just put a few pics )

Eyes

Hair

Hair

My mouth was wide open I was surprised Alya was fangirling all over my hair and said my hair was boring before and now it's exciting I just chuckled at her a little and I was still confused how did the transformation happen I mean I was only angry...

My mouth was wide open I was surprised Alya was fangirling all over my hair and said my hair was boring before and now it's exciting I just chuckled at her a little and I was still confused how did the transformation happen I mean I was only angry I  have to be a little of you know every emotion well to make more sense I have to feel a mix of emotions and she replies to me.

Corina - Being Angry is a strong emotion and being really angry and with your powers you c a tear down a building in a half a second.

Alya - What the . . . . . . 

These words almost made me faint I couldn't take it why did I have to deal with this I never even asked for this power now I even have to be careful about what I feel I can never go overboard can I this made me feel like a puppet Ii have to stay professional I am controlled on what my feelings do and when I become queen I'll be controlled on even what to do and millions of people will come to watch me every day. I felt like screaming. But I just took a deep breath but that didn't help and yet again I panicked again 2 times today in a row.I started speaking Japanese.

* Italics is Japanese *

Marinette  - What should I do. Things are getting worse by the second AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Alya - Girl ur talking in Japanese again here just take my coffee it will help you clear ur mind.

Marinette - Thanks

Marinette  - Okay I'm a little better right now thank you,  Alya.

that's exactly when I forgot that I have my coronation in an hour and my makeups ruined from practising my powers and a good distraction would be nice from this fiasco. So I ran to the makeup room.

Alya - How . . . Are . . . you . . . .running .. . . . . . in heels . . . . . . . . . . in this large place.

she said while running and I simple replied.

Mari - I have been doing this since I was 1.

Alya - Girl ur crazy.

I turn around and show her a certain hand gesture and she just gulped.

Anyways as soon as I entered me and Alya had our make up done again and then I had 30 mins left and the guests were starting to arrive and then I saw my class enter from the behind the curtain and everyone was still rushing to make a few arrangements. After a few mins Alya went out to sit down too and then I saw everyone from the curtain and I could see a few familiar faces like my class and rose.

That's when they started announcing.

Announcer - Presenting The future queen of Asia Marinette Dupain Cheng Daughter of Sabine and Tom Dupain Cheng who have sadly passed away.

Narrator - And that's it for this chapter byeeeeeeeeeee