Part 25

Narrator - Umm these days I am taking too long sry I am so sorry but here the next chapter

Mari POV

Hawkmoth - And what might that be.

Ladybug - Chatnoirs miraculous with this you know what you can do.

Hawkmoth -- but how how how.

(If you didn't understand since Emilie is dead Hawkmoth needs both the miraculous to bring her back but in this story, he only needs chat noir miraculous and he has a spell he needs to chant to bring her back and if you're asking why hawkmoth is attacking China it's because the spell he needs is in a sacred book that only the royal family blood can touch)

HawkMoth - Look kid you don't need to know about this How about we make a fair trade you give me the sacred book and CN's miraculous and I'll leave Asia alone forever and I'll return the book soon.

I didn't know what to say I tried to think what my parents would say to this It would save all of Asia. But is it the right thing to do?

Maybe I can figure it out later and for now, I should just say yes.

or I can do the ore brave thing and get the answer first and then give him it.

Should I trust my gut or instincts?

I totally blanked out for a few and I knew what to do I have to assure China's safety first.

I did the same and he wrote down something from the book and gave it back to me. He said he would return the miraculous to me tomorrow. I just nodded when I totally forgot about Adrien still in the fish market. I felt bad for cheating him and taking his miraculous but it was needed.

( Yes she stole his miraculous and how u say she just asked him and told him that she needs and that she'll return it soon. This wasn't really a lie since HM said he would return it tomorrow but she still felt bad that she didn't tell him)

I ran out as hawkmoth flew out and I ran toChat noir or Adrien umm I mean Cha I mean u know what let's stick to Adrien.

I saw him sitting on a bench with two little kids.

I mean what's not to like about him he's perfect.

Narrator - And that's it bye guys gm or gn