Chap.12

Narrator - I am Deetya and I'm your narrator for this chapter so sit back and enjoy.

Marinette POV

I was learning how to control my powers and to do that I need to think of strong thoughts apparently.

So I thought of the first time I met Alya but that wasn't enough so I thought about when I first met Adrien but it wasn't still enough and then it hit me a flashback. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THAT EVIL MONSTER LEAVING MY PARENTS WITH NOTHING HE CHANGED MY HAPPY LIFE TO A MONSTROSITY I was so angry I didn't even see that I had a fireball in my hand and that the palace ground was in 2 pieces and a few vines were about to choke Alya I quickly ran toward Alya but I was confused didn't Corina say that I have to say the power I want to use before I use it I asked her the same and she said.

Corina - That's odd that's not how it worked for me it looks like your emotions control your powers, not commands. This doesn't make sense can we go to the castle's library.

Marinette - Uhh sure.

We went to the library and she searched for something and then asked me where the restricted section was I was surprised no ones allowed their nad no ones been there in ages there's a lot of rumours about the place the one parents believed was that in a chest there lives every soul of every evil being and it sounded pretty scary if you ask me.

Marinette - But that place is dangerous.

Corina - Trust me with ur type of powers u can fight anything.

Marinette - umm okkkkk it's that way.

She went there and opened a book and said

Corina - Here it is umm it says that there's another one with the same powers as you and I thought it was me and you but you are on a  different level and if you look closely here she looks the same as you except she has curly hair and tan skin colour and here it says. She was passed down from the gods and was the first to start China's dynasty apparently but later on people believed she was too powerful for china and might hurt them they banished her to the underworld

Than Corina started tearing up as she was about to read the next line.

Corina - Rumour has that they cursed her and whoever contains the same powers will never be allowed on earth again.

Marinette - WHAT they can't banish me I did nothing wrong it's not my fault I was born like this.

Narrator - And that's it you all hope you enjoyed the next chapter will be out by The_Normal_Cat so wait for her entry BYEEEEEEEEEEE.