Chap.5

Narrator - Hey you all It's finally SUNDAY and I know this is weird but we're playing secret Santa literally now and R calling it SECRET EASTER and I don't know what to do pls help me .

Marinette POV

Ohh god why do I have the most stupid bodyguard anyways we started and I and Chlo started sketching a dress according to both of our likings and Alya, on the other hand, was going around the plane to find a scoop for her blog . 

Our sketch was perfect it was yellow and had a large leg cut and was tight near the waist and has a small flow on the back * I am bad at this *

After this, we called Alya and the boys and we all decided to play just dance for like an hour and then after I decided to put on some music and sleep for a while cause there were still 3 hrs left

*Time skip to after the ride *

Captain - We have reached China everyone please take your suitcases and exit from the right end The temperature here is 34f outside and have a nice day .

Marinette - Okay let's go get our baggage shall we .

Alya - K let's go in, oh wow look at the airport it looks so fancy right I got to post this . 

Marinette - *Mumbling* A thing didn't change

Marinette - *Mumbling* A thing didn't change .

we all went to check out our bags and yes no one noticed me I mean I am 18 it's been a total of 10 yrs We all went outside and Ms.Boustir said that the king and queen are giving us a ride and I gave a small smirk while the others cheered. We went near the car and well I just saw my . . .  . . . . . . . .  . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. Little sister .We were separated when I was 8 and she was 5. I rushed near her.

Marinette - .... Annabelle .

Annabelle - Marinette!!!

Mari - Oh I missed you so much

Mylene - umm Marinette who's that .

Mari - Ohh umm this is my little sister Annabelle .

Alya - Awww she looks so cute .

Annabelle - I AM NOT CUTE .

Chloe - Wait but y is she coming out of the kings and queens car .

Mari - Ummm , Ummm

Nino - uhh she is , the Ministers daughter?

Annabelle - Ministers daughter yeah that's me .

Chloe - Oh ok so that means Mari is ministers daughter too .

Mari - Yeah I guess

* Mind link with Nino *

Mari - Really Ministers Daughter

Nino - I just saved your identity back there you owe me one 

Mari - Oh fie but just remember that you have the brain of the size of a pea .

* Ending of mind link *

Mari - Anyways let's go.

*  Time skip to after they reach the hotel *

* This is the hotel *

Alix - A FIVE START HOTEL

Alix - A FIVE START HOTEL .

Ms Boustir - Yes it was provided by the King and Queen since it is already night I'll give everyone their key rooms and then sleep okay we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Kim - Oui

Okay

Ms Boustir - Grand  suites for 

Kim and Alix

Juleka and Rose 

Sabrina , Max , and Lila 

Mylene and Ivan

and Royal suties for 

Chloe , Marinette , Alya

and Adrien and Nino .

Narrator -  Hey ya'll my hand is hurting for some reason and I don't know why so I am going to stop the chapter here sorry if I am dissapointing you all Bye .

Word Count - 749