Chap.6

Narrator - And I am back with another chapter yay I am soo sorry for the previous short chapter I think my hand's muscle is just growing so yeah thanks for waiting. 

Marinette POV

Lila - But ma'am I actually know I have to be in the royal suite because the princess called me and told me I am in the royal suite so can I pls take it instead of Marinette .

Ms Boustir - Sorry, Lila, there's nothing I can do .

Lila - *Crocodile tears* But ma'am I am the one who planned this trip , I was the one who asked the princess .

Marinette - If you do know the princess why don't you call her .

Lila - ME ? umm sure  .. . . .. . .. . .*Take's out her phone and calls a random person and waits till they lift* Hey princess am I supposed to have the royal suite uuu huh uu hh 

Lila - She said that it was a typo 

Marinette - Oh really can I talk to her 

Lila - Umm Umm no

Marinette -  *Take's her phone from her and reads who she was talking too* Mom so your mom is the princess WOOW.

Lila - Uhh fine you can have the royal suite.

Ms Boustir - Uhh umm go to your rooms now kids .

*They all go to their rooms*

( Their room )

Alya - Can you believe that girl

Marinette - How many times did I tell you.

Chloe - Alya you are a little oblivious you know. 

Alya - But Marinette's the queen of oblivious.

Chloe - True

Marinette - *Throws a pillow at them* what's that supposed to mean

Alya - Pillow fight !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Marinette - Oh you're on 

Chloe - Oh no

* The next morning during breakfast *

(Yes they ate in the hotel)

Ms Boustir - everyone eats fast because the princess has planned us a little something.

Chloe - What do you think she has planned .

Alya - Actually I don't know myself

Rose - Maybe we are going to a zoo with cute grizzly ears and cute rabbits and cute dogs and everything else cute .

Alix - Gross probably we were going to a skateboard park.

Kim - Or maybe we are going to a GYM.