Chap.10

Narrator - Hey you'll Heyy sorry for not posting on the weekend and Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I was a little busy. anyways this is a new chapter and I hope you guys enjoy cause I am thinking of like writing about 15 chapters so I'll finish the story by next week Monday anyways onto the story.

Marinette POV

I was getting nervous and slammed myself into the door and I heard Alya ask to come in and I said yes.

Alya - R u ok.

Marinette - Yeah I guess but I'm a little scared.

Alya - Hey you don't need to worry about this anyone's going to treat you different or going to be mad at you, Marinette it's hard for you to be 5 different people at a time Ladybug, Student, Fashionista, Princess and you have to be yourself.

Marinette - Thankyou.

Alya - Now come on we have to go back to the hotel.

Marinette - You know what I think I won't stay there for today I will be here I mean I still want to look around a little.

Alya - Sure I'll tell Ms Boustir that you couldn't join as you had a sprained ankle and the princess let u stay here.

Marinette - Thankyou Alya.

Alya - ur welcome anyways I gtg as soon as I get there I need a hot bubbly bath my legs are SORE.

Marinette - Haha

Than Alya leaves and I went out of my room and went to my coronation room they told me they're having it newly built.

Coronation room

They were still placing a few things anyways I went there and went to the crown of the palace

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They were still placing a few things anyways I went there and went to the crown of the palace

The crown

It's guarded by aa special magic that can only be accessed with ur powers

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's guarded by aa special magic that can only be accessed with ur powers. It was 8 by then

*If ur like how it's barely been 2 mins and it was 7 in the story a while longer this is because of Ummm Ummm TIME SKIPS YEAH TIME SKIPS JK I just had to make it a night.

so I decided to go back when I went through the Playroom and I burst into tears me and parents always used to come here and play together and this is where they die too all because off that dull-witted stupid HAWKMOTH where even is he right now Why just WHY did he do this I sat in the corner and just cried and when I woke up my skin was a little dry and I was still on the floor I got up fastly and I went outside when I saw people running all around the castle. They were singing something in Chinese the palace workers were continuously running I tried t stop one of them to ask them what was happening but I got no reply when I saw Annabelle.

Marinette - Annabelle what's happening here.

Annabelle - It's ur coronation day don't tell me you forgot.

Marinette - Ummm

Annabelle - Okay anyways they got the dresses u ordered they are in ur room and you'll get ur makeup done in room 1003

Marinette - Okay, but since when were u this responsible.

Annabelle - MY BIG SIS IS FINALLY GETTING HER POWERS AND SHE"S BECOMING THE QUEEN WHY WOULDN"T I.

Marinette - Umm Annabelle I actually don't know if I actually want to become queen I like my life in Paris.

Annabelle - WHAT! ! !

Marinette -  I  just don't know if I'm supposed to be a queen.

Annabelle - Why?

Marinette - It just doesn't feel right

Annabelle - But but than whos going to rule Asia I'm only 15 I have to be 18

Marinette - I don't know Anna you know I also am ladybug.

* Yes she does know as they are sisters who tell each other everything*

Annabelle - Oh right . . . . hey follow ur heart u always end up to make the correct choice.

Marinette - R u just trying to get out of this.

Annabelle - Maybe. . . . . .

Right then it hit me I could rule for maybe 3 years along with Auntie Bridgette so when I'm here I'll be the queen and when I'm not Auntie Bridgette and uncle Felix will take over and when Annabelle's 18 she can rule 1/3 auntie Bridgette and Uncle Felix can rule the other 1/3 and I'll rule the rest but when I'm in Paris I'll have Rose take over. Ohh, shoot I didn't tell you about Rose yet. Rose's my BFF here in China and I just texted her till now.OMG wait for another 2 mins umm I totally forgot about me getting my powers and what mama and papa said to me and later I thought I can take Alya to meet Rose. I quickly thanked Annabelle.

Annabelle - ur welcome but I really didn't do anything . . . . . . . . I have a crazy sister how is she even older than me.

Marinette - I CAN HEAR YOU AND I CAN DEMOLISH YOU.

Annabelle - *Gulps her throat* Because she's scarier than me.

I could still hear her but I ignored it I rushed to my room and pressed the top right corner button and there it and she just popped out of my Louie 

???? - Hello my name is Corina Valentine and dI am ur mentor.

I bow down to her.

Corina - You don't need to bow down.I have heard that you have the . . . . . . umm same powers as me.

Marinette - Umm yes.

Corina - Marinette right I have a few things I have to warn you about.

Marinette - Hmm

Corina - Firstly YOU SHOULD NEVER USE YOUR POWERS FOR FUN just for times you need them as in a person's life is depending on them.

Nextly tomorrow after your coronation your powers will change ur appearance a little like maybe your eye colour and hair colour or even maybe add tattoos to you.

Marinette - WHAT I am not about to get a TATTOO ON MY BODY.

Corina - don't worry about it it's a common feature and ur . . . . . . . . . what can I say special.

Corina - Anyways to activate ur powers all you have to do is say the powers you want use and when you want to deactivate them use the code 2003.

Marinette - My birthday . . . . . . 

Corina - Correct anyways I have to go bye.

She goes back and I go to room 1003 and text Alya to come so that she can get ready too.

Narrator - And that's it for this  chapter byee

Word count - 1150