Chap.19

Narrator - I'm sorry for not posting yesterday and say before yesterday so I'll be posting 2 chaps today.

Reinette POV

I sat down along with her and started.

It all started when I was 12 as you must already know everyone in China had powers back then not only the heirs to the throne and when you'll usually figure out your powers when your 5 but I didn't get mine my mother took me to the doctor and they told me I don't have any powers and I was a lost one out of china's hundreds of population I lie in the 0.000000000000001 percent of that doesn't have powers but at least I thought I didn't.

My power . . . I mean our power  was extremely rare excluding us only 1 other had it but he couldn't handle the power and died and the one who created this power was a selfish one he didn't want to give it away so he himself used his power for a never aging spell and might is still here.

And one day he had a . . . . . . . . . . stealthy plan to get power back and rule the whole world and with that plan he came to China and scared everyone who knew about my power and that spread out and I got banished and I've been looking at everyone to see if they were worthy of this power and I finally passed it on to you.

Marinette - So your saying If I didn't have this power I wouldn't have a power at all.

Reinette - Exactly

Marinette - But how did they scare them.

Reinette - I don't think that's . . . . . . . . . necessary.

Marinette - What do you mean?

Reinette - *Takes a big breath* In a minute you can kill l millions of people if you don't know how to use it and I was still getting used to my powers and rumors spread that I was a serial killer.

(If u don't know the meaning of that DO NOT SEARCH IT)

and soon they took action and forced me into the underworld as you know there you will become im mortal so here I am today.

Marinette - So the same thing might happen to me.

Reinette - . . . . . . . . . . I . . . . . . . . . . . . don't . . . . . . . know.

Marinette. - Hmmm

Narrator - CLIFF HANGER and that's it I'll be posting the next chapter tooo cause well I haven't posted a yesterday and before that.