chapter 1: welcome to Voltron

*-Lance-*

lets keep you up to date, we just found a lion? i think it is one, but its weird it feels as though i am connected to it somehow?

and foosh were in space... weird isn't it how little time has past and now me a 17 year old is in space how lovely... wait did i bring my? damn it I though I did... oh well they'll just have to deal with depressed Lance till we get back to Earth. "Lance could you concentrate" "sorry Hunk i was just lost in thought" Hunk smiles before returning to the back of the lion trying not to 'throw up' or so he calls it with Pidge poking his back asking if he is alive.

i look back to face Keith 'the great' and he seems down, he is holding Shiro right, but what is Shiro to Keith? guess ill have to find out hehe. "awww sowee but i have to ask keef... what is the great Takashi Shirogane, to you the lone wolf?" he scowls at me before mumbling a response incoherently "sorry wolf but you'll have to speak up" "he's my brother!!" he shouts at me... stopping all of us dead in our tracks. After what seemed forever we finally continued looking forward and i continued to bring the lion closer to the place it seemed to want to go. i think i may have just stepped on a landmine.

"keith" he looked at me with a scowl "I'm... I'm sorry." His face softened for a second before going back to a scowl as he nodded his head. Damn it my meds are starting to wear off. I feel so sorry for them... it's good that Hunk knows how to deal with me when I'm in a bad space. Get the pun... Yh that was a bad joke.

*-Keith-*
I don't really like this Lance kid. Though I feel as though I have met him before. But where? Oh well no point in dwindling on him.

"We're here!!" I hear Lance shout so I looked. It was a castle. A white one to be precise. It was rather strange I had this nostalgic feeling about the castle. I've been here before.

"It's huge!!!" I heard the ginger girl say. "Your name?" I ask her "huh?" She replies "what's your name?" She makes an oh face before replying "Pidge, no need to tell me yours cause I already know it Mr Ninja." She says happily before we feel a jolt. "We're in the castle."

We slowly emerge from the robot lion. And walk through the big door that led too many, many hallways. "Cryopod room." I say. "How did you know that?" Lance looks at me. I don't answer him and just walk through the door that automatically opens for me. I walk over to the middle of the room where there were markings on the floor. I focus too much on the markings and become extremely dizzy so I grab something to keep me steady and then there is a hiss.

Out of nowhere 3 pod like things emerge from the floor. (In this book Alfor is alive... don't judge but Pappa has to be muhahah!! Anyways back to the story 😉) 'hissss' I rush forward to help a man out of the pod. "Ugh how... how long were we sleeping?" I shrug my shoulders whilst bringing him to the med bay. Wait why do I know where the med bay is? "Thanks young man... what is your name?" I look at him before answering "my name is Keith." He looks at me then nods. "How is my daughter?" "I am not sure I took you straight to the med bay and I am not sure the others followed so I shall go have a look." I walk towards the door and back towards the cryopod room. "Where did you go?" "I umm followed the arrows to what looked to be a medical bay" I lied they nodded "lead the way then, Keith." I nodded towards Lance as he held Shiro upright. He still was out of it. I make my way to the med bay with the rest of them and make my way back to the man. "How are you feeling?" I ask him. He smiles and says "I'm fine young man... how are you... how are your parents?" What? What does he... "I ummm don't have parents?" He looks shocked at first before apologising. "It's ok you didn't know so you don't have to be worried I am used to it." He looks sad before I hear Shiro's voice. "Where?" I immediately run to him "Shiro!!" I hug him so tightly and he begins to cough. "Sorry... but why are you?"

What. No that can't be. "It's me... Keith." He looks at me and shakes his head. "Sorry I don't recall anyone called Keith." That can't be. Shiro has... he has forgotten me. No you can't speak like that it's ok. People forget people everyday. It's nothing new. "So that's how it rolls... it's ok... I'm no one, sorry I got the wrong person."I walk out of the med bay and continue till I come to the lounge. Honestly it doesn't surprise me anymore that I know where things are in this hell in white. I sit down and in the silence being to fall asleep.

"ith... Keith wake up... Keith." I open my eyes to be face to face with Lance. "What?" He looks shocked. "Allura wants us to meet in the control room." I nod "it's the third..." "I know where it is!!" I say before walking in the direction of the control room. "How did you?" I ignore what he says as I enter the room. "Good your here... that makes everyone." I look up and nod my head. "Now we must go and find the other Lions. Before I placed us in the cryopods i know Zarkon had the black Lion so we know where that one is" I look at the man and reply "Grygen's lion is on a planetoid in the strytem system (made up a random system name), we've already got blue, the witch and Zarkon took Black..." before I could finish I looked up and everyone was looking at me. "What?... do I have something on my face?" "How in the name of... he must be a spy!!" The woman shouts at me as Shiro grabs and slams me to the floor. "Shiro... what are you." Before I knew it everything went black.

Why would they do that. I didn't do anything wrong!! All I did was tell Alfor what I... wait how do I know his name.

*flashback*

"Come on Mr let's get you to bed." The woman picks me up and cradles me in her arms. "No I Anna say nini to Llura!!" "Ok my little one let's go say night night to your cousin shall we?" After I said night night to her momma tucked me into bed. "Night night my pretty little purple bean." "Moma dowt cow me at." I soon fell asleep.

*end of flashback*

I opened my eyes and looked around. I'm in the castles dungeon? Why would... why would Llura do that to me. Wait what am I thinking. Ugh I can't think straight. I lye my head back down on the hard bed. "I ant momma" I instantly jolt up. What did I just say. Something must be wrong with me.

Why did I say that?
_____________________________________
I'm back my darlings.... with another Kit Keith story. Hope you like... I tried to make it a little different to how I wrote the other one and so I will be doing two Kit Keith stories. Hope you like

Love, your author

Jess xx