Chapter 6: lost and found

*-Antok-*
I was radioed by Ulaz telling me that he is near the west side of the Castle and he is speaking to him now so I'll go over to that direction.

I have checked all of the rooms and there is no sign of him "Antok here... the boys not here... over" "we're not stopping till he Is found so I suggest you keep close to the entry points of the floor you are on Antok..." I replied with a yes sir as I made my way to the elevator and the stairs. I savoir the stairs after all a child of his age wouldn't use stairs... right?

*-Shiro-*
I've looked everywhere on this floor and found nothing "WHY was is to STUPID!!!" I lash out at myself. If only I had watched him and protected him like I promised I would then we would not be in this mess. Of only I had remembered quicker then we would t be here!!!
*flashback*
"Shiwo" he has such an adorable lisp. "What is it Keith "I wove ooo!!" He jumps into my arms and I embrace him fully "warm..." he says quietly moments later falling asleep.
*end of flashback*
Ugh. I grab a nearby railing to stop myself from falling. They are getting worse perhaps I should talk to Coran once we have found my so... Keith. "Hey Lance found any signs of him yet?"

*-Lance-*
"Hey Lance found any sight of him yet?" Shiro asks me "nope but I'm keeping up the search... you'd better not be backing out or god he..." "no no I just... wanted to ask...." "Shiro he's going to be ok..." he sighs before saying bye.

Well gotta get back to looking for him. He must be terrified right now especially with what's happening with Allura. I swear on the Devil himself if she so much as touches no looks at him funny again I will go full out Latina on her a*s. Nothing worse then a b***h who touches your Familia. I may have been off to a bad start to him but he's so... adorable I just have to adopt him. I squeal almost in glee of the thought of playing with him. Not in the way with an adult like video games but like my siblings. Helps with the home sickness. Sometimes it's just really bad and having a little around helps a lot.

*-Kolvian-*
"Keith... Keith are you there?" I search the storage rooms first the the rooms attached and head to the west side of the castle where Ulaz said he could hear him. I suddenly hear giggling in a room. I peek my head in to find a raven haired boy... quite small as well. "Keith..." I speak slowly and quietly so I don't scare him.
Suddenly he makes a noise that make me not only scared but angry. I walk out of the room so I don't scare the Raven haired boy.
"Allura... you said that we were looking for a human teen or so you described it as... so why the hell did this teen just chirp!!" I suddenly hear a muffled whine in the room. I enter to find the boy on the floor holding his ears. "I'm sorry... I... I'm bad I'm sorry!!" He says whilst continuing to whine. "No no don't worry Kit you are ok... I have you... you are safe." He stops crying "pappa!" He says "what did you say Kit?" "Pappa used to call me soneolike that... Kitling I think?" (Changed it from youngling to Kitling) He giggled. So he knew what he was?

I lift hiM up carefully and place him on my hip. "Let's get you back shall we?" He tries to scurry away. "Nwo... she's mad... she doesn't like me... she tried to hurt me and she shouted me... I'm scared." A long whine followed after of such pain and panic that my instincts took over immediately. "Everyone back to base... NOW!!!" I shouted scaring the kit that soon calmed to my claws brushing though his hair.

It didn't take long before the rest of my members followed my into the ship. "Hey where are you taking my son!!" Shiro ran up to me and said "He is your?" "You shall come with." I said as I dragged him too into my ship.
I pulled him all the way to the main pack nest. And settle in the middle with Ulaz, Antok, Regris and Ulaz. I pulled Shiro in also with me and it surprised me as he yelped. "Did you just?" He began to look panicked. "I...I'm sorry I won't make weird noises again." He said as he put his hands to his face as if he was protecting it. "Are you Human or..." "my mother.. well my and Keith's mother disappeared a few years after he was born and then my father died in a fire. Keith is not my son but my younger brother... but i..." before he could wind himself up any longer I spoke "you kept him safe and stayed by his side as a true pack member would." He looked confused before Antok pulled him into a hug and begin to brush his claws through his hair too. Soon enough both brothers fell asleep.

(In this story Keith is 13 and Shiro is 17 making Keith a kit which is ages 13-30... meaning he is a newly Kit) "I wonder if they have a galran form?" I say out loud by accident. "We could bring it ouf easily if they have... however it is not clear if they would stay in the mental state they are in now..." "they aren't in very good condition to being with so I think we should... that way we can get them away from the dreadful princess and her antics." The other members in the room nodded their heads before we all began to fall asleep.

Thank god I was able to find him when he was lost. Because now we have two adorable Kits in our pack. My question is... how will they react to what we are going to do?