Chapter 16: A content Kit

Before we start the chapter I was tagged by TJH323

I want to get to know all of you better so I'm going to be asking you questions. If you don't want to answer something that's totally fine.

Name (fake or real): Jess
Age (totally optional): 17
Gender: female
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Hair colour: dirty blond
Eye colour: blue
Height: 154cm
Favorite colour: white
Glasses? : yep 😊
Pets: dog, Fish
Siblings: private
Favourite word (this was totally random): troglodyte (a person who is regarded as being deliberately ignorant or old-fashioned.)
Opinion on school: in College (going great)
Favourite subject: Law
Favourite book: Magemothet
Favourite fan fiction on Wattpad: Kit Keith
Favourite movie: Bridge to Terabithea (I think that's how you spell it)
Plants in your room: nope 😊
How did you find Wattpad: through a friend
Favourite animal: mean Coon
Phone percentage: dying (we all know the joke, seriously I am here for you if you need any support)
Marvel or DC (none works too): none

These questions are in such a random order. Now to tag some of the people I follow:
A_Person_w_
Alpha_Deku
AmandaYowell809
astraia_khaleed
Baby_pinkprincess
Cora1fjtj
CoraAlthoff
DemonAaz
DilanaRose
Emoraly
espiritudelagua357
grimreaperx666
hehlikethat
ImDepressedGay
Indianabear
Isabella440928
JordenKaucher1
KanaNeverSleeps
Kanashiiiii
KassandraPerez421
Kiara_vr
Lazyfine
marcellayaois
marcellayaois

Anyways back to the chapter 😃
Recap

With that she left and i went back to lying with my Kit. After around 10 minutes there was yet another knock at the door. "It is open..." In came a Kit, the younger brother of Amecia to be exact. "I-I heard you may need a little help with your Kit..." he looks down to the ground. "come here young one" i chuckle to myself as he approaches. "If you don't mind what were the cause of the fever, it would help me ease the symptoms for the little one." I lean over the nest to my data pad and place it gently into his hands as to not scare him.

After having looked over it for a while he smiles...

"It wont take a second"

back to present

He then pulls the Data pad into his chest before walking out of the room. Leaving me a little confused but I knew he was in safe hands because Kolvian is the one whois training the Kit currently. We were going to get Ulaz to train him but we decided against it as the two siblings would be too close to each other and we need them to be ready for missions, to prepare them for being apart for longer periods of time. With Amaran still being a Kit, it was a little hard at first but it is slowly getting better.

The door slid open and I look up expecting the young Kit, only for it to be Ulaz and Kolvian. They both look down at me and then walk tiredly towards the nest. "There is someone who is going to come soon to help our Kit, so please do not be alarmed, he means no harm what so ever." Kolvian nods his head and Ulaz says nothing as they both get into the nest.

Just as they cuddle up to the rest of us the door opens revealing the young Kit, holding a Acaric Bowl (Plastic). Placing it down beside the nest he places a small piece of cloth into the water, rings it out and places it onto the head of my Kit. Why would you put water on his head? "I am not quite sure but whenever I was ill like the Kit, Cold water and a cloth would help... It needs to be changed every hour or so." With that he left the room, returning quicker than he had previously with a little cushion on his hand.

It took me a moment to realise it was not a cushion but a blanket folded up with what looked like a stuffed Carnic (Space Bunny) attached to it. "This one is one of my spare ones, it is new so it should take to your scents rather good."

We all took turns scenting the soft fabric before placing the blanket bit over our Kit and placing the stuffed animal into his hands, making the Kit smile and snuggle into it. "He should be better in no time..." before he left I said a quick thank you and i invited him into our nest any time he needed nay extra comfort, if his pack is not around.

From what I had heard from his sister, they had been left alone many, many times before our conversation, this was just a chance to invite her brother, as I had already invited Amecia.

Kolvian

Both me and Ulaz had finished the Paper work quicker than we thought before returning to the nest. I walked into the room to see my Mate had yet to fall asleep. He said something but I was too tired so I just nodded my head whilst making my way to the nest. Almost falling asleep instantly.

I caught glances of the person wo came in not long after I had and moments later something was pushed into my hands "Scent it please love" I nod my head placing it close to my scent glands and then place it towards Krolia, who repeated the process. Eventually the soft blanket like material made its way towards my Kit.

*Next day*

I was sleeping lightly, as i am awoken by a soft giggle. I open my eyes slightly to see my Kit smiling whilst pulling on my long hair. I look over to see my mate still fast asleep. Suddenly my Kit began to whine causing me to pick him up. He was hungry, I walk over to the Fridge, get a bottle out and place it into the bottle heater we had installed into the room the previous morning.

Once it had finished I placed it towards my Kits lips, causing a sigh to leave my sons lips. "someone was hungry..." I say slightly chuckling. Once I was sure he was drinking i place the thermometer between his armpit to see if his temperature had stabilised to its normal temperature. With him being a Kit, it's normal for Kits to have a higher temperature than Adult Galra. In fact his temperature would battle even the wildest of fevers on the plant we found him on. If anything when we found him, his temperature was too low.

Moments later a beep could be heard "How's his temperature?" I hear my Kit say. "Yes... he is almost back to normal temperature, he is definitely hungry though" I say as my Kit finishes his bottle and begins to whine again. "Pass him here" I nod my head and then place him into my mates arms. Within moments he was again drinking happily. "It s so much more peaceful now our Kit is better..." I say not realising i said it out loud until a soft chuckle left my mates lips. "We did have to wake up more times than normal, didn't we?" I softly nod my head. "Are any of you hungry?" I say out loud to the others, knowing they are already awake "How do you do that?" I hear Ulaz moan. "Ulaz, I have spent 150 years on stealth missions, plus I heard your breathing pattern change..." I chuckle to myself.

After getting what everyone wanted noted onto my data pad I set off to the Cafeteria.

I was on my way back to our room, when I came across Regriss "U-Um is Keith?" i chuckle lightly "My Kit is doing just fine, would you like to visit once we have had our morning meal?" He nods his head vigorously before racing off in the opposite direction "Ok ill message Oroana to tell you when to come!!"

I finally make it to my Pack's room to see my Kit is sitting in my Mates lap, looking happy, whilst smiling and giggling. He also had the soft thing from yesterday, I shall have to thank whoever gave that to my Kit, as he seems to be more content this morning. After all nothing is better than a content Kit.