Chapter 9: the forgotten.

*-Shiro-*
Thank god Keith is safe. At least we know what we are now. I know it is shocking but it gives us somewhere to go as if we finally belong. It was quite shocking at first but I think we'll grow to like it here. I just hope we don't have to see the 'princess' every again. After what she did to Keith she has no right to even be called a princess. Last time I checked they were supposed to love all and help all so why would she do that and to Keith no less. I know what some Galra has done I can not take back but to do that to a child... a baby!!! It's just. "Shiro?" I look over to find Keith staring at me. "Keith hey what's wrong." He looks up to me before nudging to Antok and pointing at me. He looked shocked before picking me up and placing me on his lap. "Shhshhshh it's ok Kit I have you... you don't have to cry...." as soon as he said that I finally noticed I was crying. Why am I crying?

Perhaps it's the fact that it's not been the first time we have been treated bad like this. We were always labelled the freaks. Even if I got good at hiding it I was always "the freak..." I didn't even notice what i said before Keith put his arms around me. "No your not a freak... your Shiro and you are perfectly normal." He snuggles into me. "Your ok!!" We kept like that until both of us fell asleep.

*-Kolvian-*
The Lot was crying and Keith went and helped him it was such an adorable sight. "Do you think they are ok?" Antok asks me. I nod my head. "I believe so. However I do not know what is wrong with the kit he seemed so happy before." He nods his head before moving away from me and settling down next to the Kits. "Make sure they are ok when they wake up. I have something to do very quickly."
I walk out of the room and towards the control room "I when is the next time it opens?" They nod at me before looking at the computer. "Around 5 minutes sir." I nod my head and set out to my room to collect what I will need.

Once I have packed everything I need I set off towards my ship. They have a lot of explaining to do!!

Once I had arrived unannounced of course I walk towards the control room where I know she will be. "Oh I didn't know you were going to be here." She says as I walk closer to her. She flinches as i come closer only for me to sit down next to her. "Sorry it's been a long journey and I am tired." She sighs in relief. "If you would like I can get you a room and we can discuss whatever you'd like after you have rested." I nod my head not saying another word as I walk off with one of her team members.

Once I was rested I went straight to the control room "Allura we need to talk!" I say. She looks at me and nods "if this is about how intreated you bef..." "no it is not how you treated me!!! But my young Kit!" She looks at me surprised "what ever do you...?" "Keith!!! He was just a Kit and you..you!!!" "I don't know what you mean I would..." "don't even think about lying Allura. I mentioned your name and he began crying!!!"

*-Lance-*
I walked past the control room to hear yelling "if this is about how intreated you bef..." "no it is not how you treated me!!! But my young Kit!" She looks at me surprised "what ever do you...?" "Keith!!! He was just a Kit and you..you!!!" "I don't know what you mean I would..." "don't even think about lying Allura. I mentioned your name and he began crying!!!"

I burst into the room "don't you lie!!!" She looks at me with anger in her eyes "don't you dare lie Lanc..." "no don't you dare lie. You know what you did so why don't you tell him hug... how you locked him in the dungeon because he knew his way though the castle and when you found out he was galra you flipped.!!!" "I did nothing of the sort!!!" "You liar you locked him up and to put salt on the wound you took advantage of Shiro's amnesia to make him follow along with your plan to get rid of him!!!!" "I never did...." someone enters the room. I turn around to find King Alfor "don't you dare lie young lady. You know what the blue paladin is saying is the truth. You are a princess yet here you are lying through your "what you humans say" teeth" she looks shocked at first before he continued. "You locked the young boy in the dungeon and then took advantage of the forgotten so do not try to excuse the fact you are lying about it!!!!" He shouted.
I had never seen her father yell so loud never seen Allura so scared either. Kind of made me laugh. "Wait you said that he knew his way through the castle?" Kollvian asked. Alfor nodded "I think some more tests are in order it may give us some insight as to how he ended up on earth." He said before walking out of the room and to his ship.

*-Kolvian-*
"Antok get the infirmary ready, we are going to do a blood test on the children." "What do you mean we already..." "no to find out the truth about their parents. Each galra when they are born have their data recorded meaning we can match them to their parents." Antok only nodded his head before turning off the call. It is finally time to unwind time. Find out what has been forgotten. Find their family.

Reveal the forgotten.