Chapter 4: in his blood

*-Shiro-*

ill go see if Keith is up now. i walk into the lounge to find Keith isnt there "Lance where is Keith?" he looks up at me "Alfor took him to get something to eat in the kitchen." phew he is safe... wait why would i care if he is safe or not. i walk to the kitchen to fin both Keith and Alfor laughing. "what happened here?" Alfor stops laughing and replies to my question "Keith was being very innocent... and pouted at me because i made him eat some of the goo... you should of seen his face!!" he begins to laugh again. i look over to keith to see he is still laughing... how cute.

"no Coran... i will not have his Kind in this Castle!!!" we hear a loud voice shout wiwlst in the corridor. i look over to Alfor and Keith to see him flinch at the voice. "please princess you have seen the way he acts he wont hurt anyone!" the shouting contines. "where is it Lance?!" "hes in the Kitch with Alfor and Shiro." we hear loud steps before the door is opened. "i want that thing off this Catle right now." Alfor stands up "no." she looks at him angrily "that thing is a Galran!!" Alfor turns around "no... he... he cant be he is so..." she walks past Alfor and grabs Keith by the arm "its time you leave!!" this caused a loud yelp to come out of Keiths mouth as she pulled him hard and almost pulled him over. "what do you think you are doin!!?" i speaks up "i dont give a damn what he has in his blood... he is still human and a child at that so if you dont get your hands off him my hand will be forced!!" i scowl at her till she lets go "you will regret this... mark my words IT will turn against us... i just know it!!"

suddenly the sound of sniffling emerges from the other side of the room. Keith is sat in the furthest corner of the room with his head in his knees... wait why does this seem familiur. wait the flash back... it was exactly like this with the child in it. i slowly make my way to the small figure. "it is ok Keith... its me Shiro... i wont hurt you... you are safe." suddenly his head is up in seconds "you remember me?" i nod my head "i know bits and pieces... enough to see you are not a threat to anyone." he jumps up and throws himself into my arms "Shiro i was scared without you... i got kicked out of Garreson... it happened almost imediately after you left." he broke down in my arms.

after he cried for almost an house he was out like a light. how could she say something like that. he hasnt even tried anything and how could she say what she did. i am still unsure of the relationship hat i have with Keith... but i am willing to find out. but for now all i can do is remember. "Alfor... was it not you who tried to save him yet little blood and now you are on your knees and were willing to throw a child out over omething he simply can not control." he looks at me shocked "you dont know what he is capable of..." i stoped him mid sentence " i know full well what he is capable of and what they are capable of and you would be suprise how different they really are." he puts his head down before i walk out of the room... i can not trust them to be near him... not my precious brother. wait what... thats it... he is my brother. and i adopted him after we found him in the cabin in the desert. how could i forget my Keith? by the time i arrive at my room he is fast asleep, probably wont wake up for a good few hours.

i lye him down and take the opportunuity to take a bath and change my clothes. once i am done i go to bed myself.

*-Allura-*

i will get rid of the Galra scum (my poor bean ,_,) i just have to wait for Shiro to leave him alone long enough. but for now i will act ugh... friendly to it. i walk over to the infirmary "Coran?" he was there but he ignored me "Coran you can not ignore me forever." he continued to ignore me so i left the room and went to my own room.

That vile thing will pay soon enough. I don't care what I have to do. Wait Lance hated him just as much right? Does that not give him ammunition. All I would have to do is convince him that Keith is bad and I'm out of the ice and I get that ring out of the castle. It's a win win situation for both of us. I giggle to myself.
*knock knock* "you may enter." It was my father "Father how are you?" He looks at me before he sits on my bed and motions me to come closer. "That boy... I want you to promise me you won't harm a single hair on his head." Ugh this again. "He may be a Galran but that does not excuse what we have done to him... what has he done to us." I hate having to go along with people "father I will not harm him." He looks at me before hugging me and walking out my room replying with a good night.

I don't care what I have to prove the Galran is in his blood and all I have to do is convince his hostility. Which will be easy.

I will get rid of you soon so don't get comfortable...

Keith