Chapter 11: test results

Keith ran away from Kolvian was chasing him... playful of course. just looking at the two could make anyone tired. it was only until Keith yawned that the two stopped and sat in the packs nest. "are you ok Kit?" Kolvian asked resulting in a chirp from Keith and in a matter of moments the two were fast asleep curled against each other.

ANTOK

I walked into the pack nest room and saw the Kit and Kolvian curling up with each other so I go over to the many desks in the room and started doing work on a tablet. we were considering a pact with team Voltron, but as things are we are unsure that would be a wise decision. we want to make sure they pose no threat to the two Kits. suddenly the door opens revealing another sleeping Kit. "how is he?" i ask as Ulaz smiles "he's perfectly fine... a little upset but apart from that he is ok." as he says that the Kit launches out of Ulaz's arms and snuggles up with Keith. "well that answers that..."

WITH VOLTRON

"Allura... you need to come out of your room". there was no answer. "PRINCESS!!" "Lance we don't want to scare her!" "what do you think we should do Pidge!!" "Princess... it's Hunk I know you don't want to talk to anyone but please let me in so I can bring your food in..." she opened the door and let only Hunk into her room. there was a large discussion that could be heard through out the whole corridor before Allura and Hunk both exited her room. "we need to talk to the Blades..."

LANCE

it was strange... we hadn't talked to Keith or Shiro since they lest with the Blades. Allura and Coran were both talking to the Blades as I am deep in thought. Will he even want to talk to me? Does he know I tried to help? why didn't I try to help more... it's been lonely without my Mullet here with me. We never told anyone but we were friends in the Garrison. to be honest after he left the Garrison years ago I completely forgot about him. I know its all my fault but I cant help the fact I have a memory problem. but after having remembered him I now know why he was so hurt when I said I didn't know him well. how stupid could I be. suddenly I was wrapped in a warm hug. I looked up to find Hunk. "hey Buddy how are you?" I nod my head not giving much of a response.

He looked a little startled that i didn't reply like I usually do, I couldn't help it though i was too deep in though to even comprehend what he ad said.

BACK WITH KOLVIAN

"we have successfully gotten into contact with Voltron and we came to an agreement that they would come here and bring no weapons" suddenly one of the Kits lets out a loud Chirp of content.NI looked over to find it was Keith. "An An!" he begins to shout... "hey Ulaz... what is he saying" he looks confused at first "he keeps repeating one word over and over again?" "well what is he saying?" "Lance?" aaaa that was the name of one of the Paladins right "that's the Blue paladins name" Keith chirps happily. "is he your friend or so you call it" the Kit doesn't even try to talk but nods vigorously. "Well we will be going in the next day or two?" The Kit nods before cuddling close to Antok and falling sleep. the other kit was already asleep in the nest.

"Sir the results have come in." I nod my head and began to walk to the infirmary. "who are their parents?" I look over at Regris who looked a little in shock. "I-I think you should tell Antok to come in here..." I slowly nod my head as I go and retrieve my mate. why would Antok be needed... it is a little strange. I open the door and nod towards Antok as he nods back and starts to follow me. oce at the infirmary we walk over to where Regris was and askws him what he was so spooked about. "that Kit is your Kitling from decapheebs ago..." it took us a while to register what he had just said. wait Keith is our.... "then who are Shiro's parents?" he continues to type on his tablet before smiling... "shiro is your Sisters Kit" wait that couldnt be... he disappeared. and the chance of finding both of them together is... next to none!!

To think my own Kit has been under my own nose the entire time... "and the serum we used before we sent him off... the antidote?" he lifted up his hand that was stuffed in one of the cabinets to reveal a small flask of blue liquid. "have it right here!!" I walked over and retrieved the antidote and walk over to Keith. "I know you don't like needles but can you be strong for me?" He looked scared before nodding his head and pulling himself closer to my body. "That's a strong boy." As I say that I inject him with the antidote. "Give the antidote to Shiro also..." he nodded his head and walked towards Shiro as I begin to walk out of the room, watching as my Kit begins to fall asleep slowly in my arms.

Who would have known that he would be my own kit. But the test results do seem to worry me. He seems to be lacking HC2F, which is bad for a Kit as young as him. I shall have to correct that later on. But I have to ask him about it when he is back as his normal self, I hope I do not spook him too much and I have to speak to my sister, I must tell her the amazing news.

_____________________________________
Jess here

Just wanted you to know that I will be uploading more chapters as I have finished the Project I was working in, meaning I have more time to make more. Hope you like this chapter, it was a little rushed

Thanks again

Jess