Chapter 13 💋

Y/n pov
Today I woke up really early because I wanted to I didn't have too much to do today besides hanging out with my mates' school today was canceled.So I got up and got dressed. This is what I wore

After  I got dressed I went downstairs and ate breakfast and went to go get my car keys from the entryway and got in my car and drove up to their house

After  I got dressed I went downstairs and ate breakfast and went to go get my car keys from the entryway and got in my car and drove up to their house. When I got to their house and knocked on the door and Jimin and answer the door for me and told me to come in.
Jimin: How did you sleep Beautiful?
Y/n: Oh I slept good Chim Chim how about you?
Jimin: I slept well
Y/n: with whom did you sleep with sweet pea?
Jimin: Jin he wanted to cuddle with me.
Y/n: that's sweet of him
We kept walking to the living room and when we got there we set down.
Jungkook: a love I miss you
Y/n: kookie I only slept in my house yesterday
Jungkook:  I know  but I still miss you
Y/n:  anywhere where are the rest
Jimin: Jin and Yoongi definitely in the kitchen the rest are upstairs in the movie theater
Jungkook: oh yeah they are do you want to go there my lovers?
Jimin &Y/n:  okay let's go
So we got out of the couch and went upstairs to the movie theater we got there I saw hobi, Joonie, Taehyungie cuddling.
Jungkook: You guys look so warm and cute mind if we join?
They look towards the door
Namjoon: no not at all the more the merrier.
After he says that we rushed over to them and cuddle close to them they also gave us the blanket.
Jin: hey guys dinner's ready
Jungkook: coming babe
After gentlest and it was ready we rushed over to the kitchen and started digging in it was really good. after dinner we decided to watch a movie so yoongi made popcorn and we all made our way to the movie theater. After we got to the movie theater we decided to watch "after we collided" it was going well until the sex scenes happened and started getting horny Jimin he noticed it and smirked at me he put his hand on my thigh and started going up until he reached my pussy it started during a secular motion with his fingers on my clit.
Jimin: keep it down angel you don't want our mates to hear you right?
he whispered in my ear
Y/n: N-No
I whispered back to him I'm slightly moaned after that he started going faster with his fingers so I had my face in his shoulder to muffle my moans  I started feeling my high and then I cum  on his fingers he put his fingers into his mouth and started licking his fingers while looking at me.
Jimin: You taste good Angel
After we watch the movie we decided to go to bed because there was late already so I went to shower and went to jimin's Taeyang's and jungkook's room.
Jungkook: come here, love
Taehyung: yeah come on we're ready all cuddled you're missing here Blossom
Y/n: coming guys
I walked over to there and cuddled with them