Chapter 14

Namjoon pov
I was going hunting today because Y/n  smell really good this morning and it's an opportunity that I had fresh blood in my system. So my mates could drink from me. After that, I got back home and they were all awake.
Jin: Babe where did you go?
Namjoon: I went  hunting to have some fresh blood
Jin: okay
Jin was on the stove I went up to him and hugged him behind his back and put my face in the crook of his neck smelling that sweet sense of him.
Jin: Namjoon get out of my kitchen
Namjoon: okay
After I got out of Jin's kitchen I went to the living room to see my mates funding over each other and cuddling each other. Jimin and Jungkook were snuggling against each other, Y/n setting on Yoongi lap and Hoseok and Taehyung they were holding hands and Taehyung had his feet on Hoseok lap.
When I got there I sat next to yoongi so Y/n and yoongi the couch dip so they both looked at me.
Y/n: oh Joonie you're back
Namjoon: yeah I'm back
I could still smell her if it's even possible is that a lot stronger probably cuz she was sitting next to me is intoxicating I don't know how yoongi didn't stent her I would have if she was in my lap. Yes vampires can stent with our mates you would think it was just wolves but we can stent each other.
After that we had breakfast we went to school like normal nothing too exciting and then we went back home. And we're sitting out on the couch
Namjoon: Honeybun you're smelling exceptionally good today did you put a new perfume on?
Y/n: no is my sent different or something.
Jungkook: baby you're sent still the same it's just the stronger.
Y/n: oh that's your new perfume