Chapter 8

Lisa pov
I woke up feeling hungry it's normal for me to feel very hungry when I wake up. Because my ancestors were Rippers sometimes it's hard for me to control the urge to drink blood but I can do it.
100 years ago I couldn't  I lived in a  human Village and until one day  I went out with a  friend when I got home my parents were already dead they got killed by villagers after that I'd lost my cool and started killing almost everybody in that Village.  what vampires called losing cool is turning off our Humanity switch. Anyway I got up from bed and go downstairs to the kitchen to get a blood bag after that I drink my blood bag I went upstairs to get dressed because I'm going out with   Irene Unnie.

 Anyway I got up from bed and go downstairs to the kitchen to get a blood bag after that I drink my blood bag I went upstairs to get dressed because I'm going out with   Irene Unnie

I went and washed my teeth and when  I finished went to the living room to watch some TV before Irene Unnie texted me to go outside and wait for her. She Texts me
Irene: Lisa did you get dressed already?
Lisa:  Yes unnie
Irene: ok get out the door I'm outside your house.
Lisa: Ok
I went outside and looked at a red car that was Irene.

We're going to the Mall cause we don't have class in the morning Today

Lisa: so what' store do you want to go to first?
Irene:  Urban Outfitters
Lisa: ok cool let's go
After that, we went on a shopping spring. After shopping we went to school we got our backpacks from the back seat of Irene's car. We saw our friends the bell rang and then we went to class.

Time skip to lunch
Me and my friends when to find the table.
Lee knows:  how about that table?
He pointed to a wood table that's a little bit on the corner but it's a big one so we all nodded our heads and went there.
Y/n: so what did you guys do on the weekend?
Lisa:  I didn't do anything much
Rosé: me neither
Sana: I and Hyunjin went to see the movie.
Momo: I and lee know  just watch Netflix all-day
Jisoo: I'm was busy doing my homework.
Jennie: You're such a nerd jisoo unnie seriously.  I went hunting
Joy and yari: we went swimming
The rest of the day went on and then it was time to go home.
So I packed my things and went to Irene's unnie because she was my ride home.
After that she dropped me off at home we said our goodbyes and I went inside. My mate was not at school because he and his father went on a business trip. He's not coming back to school until next week, I missed him so much.
I ate my dinner and then I went to the living room to watch some Netflix and then I fell asleep.