Chapter 11

Momo pov
Today was a Wednesday I and the girls plan to go hunting cuz it's been so long and I miss us having some time together it's been a while since we last went hunting it was about three months ago. Who was going today was me, Y/n, Jennie, and Chaeyoung. Jennie and Y/n were so excited as for me and Chaeyoung it was normal since both of us live close to the forest. Anyway, we were going to meet each other at my doorstep in our wolf form.

I was getting ready to go when Lee know called me to come down to our office because he wanted to talk to me before I go

I was getting ready to go when Lee know called me to come down to our office because he wanted to talk to me before I go. I got out of our room and went toward our office.

 I got out of our room and went toward our office

We share an office since sometimes we have homework

Lee know: Momo honey do you really have to go?  I'll be so worried * pulling her into his lap*
Momo: yes and  you don't worry about me I'll be fine
Lee know: where you are guys going anyway to go hunting?
Momo: I was thinking next to the river Y/n and  Chaeyoung like the animals there
Lee know: okay but don't get too far and if there's a problem or something feels fishy just mine linked me okay and are you sure Y/n mates are going let her leave the nest?
Momo:  okay okay and I sure hope so God she probably being coddled right now remember when you were you barely let me go to the bathroom you're were always cuddling me.

Y/n pov
I was in the dining room with my mates for breakfast at least I was trying to but my mates were being extra affectionate today. Maybe because I told them I was going to leave the nest for a while to go hunting with Momo and Jennie and Chaeyoung. Jin who's next to me on my right side and Namjoon on my left side. Jin was constantly putting food on my plate saying "I was getting too skinny" and Joonie was feeding me and telling me if I leave the nest they all going to be so worried about me. Jimin who was in front of me was sending me a little smile next to Jimin was Hoseok on the right side he was staring at Jungkook because Jin also feeding him. Jungkook now and then would smile at me.  Yoongi was at the top of the table he was next to Namjoon. Taehyung next to Jungkook giving little kisses on the cheek Jungkookie.

Jin: do you really have to go gorgeous? you can stay at home will give you raw  meat Jimin: Yeah Y/n: guys it's not the same thing I want to go run and hunt Namjoon: okay but be careful and come back home, pleaseI said goodbye to them and ran out ...

Jimin: Yeah
Y/n: guys it's not the same thing I want to go run and hunt
Namjoon: okay but be careful and come back home, please
I said goodbye to them and ran out the door and then transform into my wolf and went to Momo's house
When I got there the other girls were already there and Momo was just getting out the door and then she changed into her wolf.
We were walking until we smelled a Deer ahead of us. After that we caught it and it started raining so I ran home.

Jin: Oh cupcake you're soaking wet come inside or  you're going to catch a cold I will make you some hot chocolate
Taehyung: ohhh Blossom come here to the couch so you're in front of the fireplace
Jungkook: Ohhhh my love  I'll bring you a change of clothes do you want Joon's clothes?
Y/n: yes please  honey bunny * sandwiched between Taehyung and Jhope*
Jungkook ran upstairs while I was sandwiched between Jhope and Taehyung, Namjoon was on a chair next to the couch Yoongi was on the couch and Jimin was on the floor. Jin came into the room and giving me my hot chocolate came to sit down on Namjoon's lap. Jungkook came into the living room to give me Joonie clothes. I quickly run to the bathroom to change and then I go right back to the sandwich. We deciding on watching a movie and then we fell asleep