Chapter 6

Rosé pov
I woke up because I have school today's a Friday . I get out of my room right now. I'm living with Mina Unnie  because my parents are kind of mad at me because  two weeks ago I found out who my mate was and my parents didn't like who it was because my mate is a werewolf I seriously don't get why  my parents don't like my mate with yeah he's a werewolf I love him God dammit I love him so much but my parents think is just a dog and I should get married to a merman so you know since I'm only child I have to get married  because of my dad he's technically the king of mermaids and mermen. My dad and my mom want me to merry  a merman so he can rule our Kingdom. I don't get my parents sometimes they don't understand me at all they don't understand that I love Chanyeol. Anyway I go to the bathroom Mina Unnie lives with her mate Han  the house is pretty big .
I haven't told some of my friends only Mina about that the problem with my parents because if I told Y/n , Lisa and Sana they would freak out if I told Sana she would go to my parents and try to get some sense into them Mina Unnie never told Sana Unnie what my parents called me and my mate or Sana would like literally try to kill them. Even if my parents are her king and queen she would try to kill them she's like my older sister that I never had so yeah and Lisa would would tell my parents to f*** off and Y/n  would yell at them to stop in to f*** off. My other friends would react differently to if I told them Jisoo Unnie and  BamBam oppa would react the same as Sana but a little bit worse  . Even Mina unnie  had the same reaction when I called her it was a Wednesday I was crying because me and my parents got into a fight and they called me a b**** when she got there .She had to have me and her mate  hold her down of her before she started fighting with my parents. So I get dressed and this is what I wear

So  I go down and see Mina unnie and Han oppa when to get  me for my parents he said for me to call him oppa because he's older than me so  I started calling him oppa

So  I go down and see Mina unnie and Han oppa when to get  me for my parents he said for me to call him oppa because he's older than me so  I started calling him oppa .

Mina Pov
I woke up to my Mate kissing my face today was the last day of school before the weekend so it was 7 a.m .When we both woke up and  got up and went to the kitchen and  start on breakfast. We have Rosie living with us right now because her parents are mad at her. I get why she's like that but I don't get  why she doesn't tell some of our friends. Because sometimes  our friends questioned me about what's wrong with Rosie they're worried about her I'm worried about her all of us are worried about her .She just doesn't want to worry Sana unnie  is very protective of her friends . One time a guy accidentally spilled something on Jihyo and she was very close to hitting him she started screaming at him  and then Y/n had to calm her down .
So my mate was back hugging me while I was cooking pancakes .
Han: Sweetie  how did you sleep   were you worried about Rosie?
Mina:Yeah  I just think Rosie should tell her mate just I think that Chanyeol  should know what's going on
Han: yeah she has to tell him  her mate haven if she's worried about his reaction I think he she should tell him.
The problem with Sana unnie is that people by just looking at her think she's sweet and stuff like that and cute but if you're her friend and someone hurts her friends and her  literally kill you and scream at you and call you names so that's probably why Rosie scared of telling Sana Unnie that she had a fight with her parents. She probably scared of telling Chanyeol because her mate is werewolf and wolf are know as overprotective. Me and  my mate were talking  when  I heard someone getting down the stairs it was Rosé.
Rosé:So what were you talking when I wasn't down here ?
Mina: We were talking about school and you 
Rosé:What were you talking about me?
Han: that you should tell your mate what's going on with your parents I know you're scared because he's a werewolf and he werewolves tend to be overprotective.
Rosé:Yeah oppa I am scared .
Mina: anyway it's getting late we should go to school let's go Rosie and sweetie * holds both of their hands*
So when you get to the car and go to school our friends were still not here so we waited a little while.
Sana:Hi Rosie,Mina and Han
Mina: Hi Unnie and Hyunjin
Rosé: Hi Unnie and Hyunjin
Han: Hi Sana and Hyung
Hyunjin:Hi Rosie,Mina and Han
And then we see Rosie's mate
Chanyeol: Hi Beautiful! *kiss her lips*
Rosé:Hi babe *kiss back*
We were talking and then the other friends came in and then y/n with her Mates came she was between Jimin and Yoongi they were holding hands .
Y/n:Hey Mina,Rosie,Sana,Lisa and Han.
She was still holding Jiminie's hands Yoongi went to talk  to the rest of the girls and guys.
Mina,Rosé,Sana,Lisa and Han:Hi Y/n and Jimin
time skip
We had classes and then we had lunch,classes
and then we all went home.