Chapter 10

Three-person pov

The year 1774 in Korea

Jin had been traveling for 8 days now from Gwacheon-si to Taejeon-don his parents allowed him to look for his mates. He was going to miss his parents so much. He didn't hate his life it was a little bit boring, he was always going to parties that the king through because his parents were Nobles so for him it was kind of mandatory and then he would get girls throwing themselves at him like talking to him, flirting with him he always would ignore it he didn't find the girls interesting and he was saving himself for his mates he always have this feeling that he was going to have multiple mates. Jin's mom was friends with the queen they became friends because Jin's dad was always coming to the castle to talk business with the King. The King had a son and a daughter the daughter was a teenager and the son was eighteen years old and they were spoiled kids.

Anyway, he was getting tired so he went to a pub his parents gave him a lot of money but he was not going to waste the money that they gave him he had a plan he was going to stay in Taejeon-don from two months and work after probably after that he would go to another city. What he Brought for the trip was a blanket and some of his clothes it was all that could fit in his backpack ( let's just pretend there are backpacks in that time and blankets).

Time skip: morning

He woke up and decided to go take a shower and then get dressed for the morning he was going into town to see the market and the area. It was a little far to where he was staying in the have to a little bit. When he starts getting close to town he was excited to see food, jewelry, and clothes. Jin saw a lot of fruit and clothes he saw some shops with some jewelry.

After looking a little bit into the market he decided to go to a bakery nearby to try his luck there so he could get a job. Back at home, he used to bake some cakes and cookies and pastries he also knew how to cook because his mom thought it was important for him to learn even if they had Cookes at home so his mom taught him everything she knows and more she thought it would be a good life hack. So Soekjin went to the bakery and saw an old-looking man and he had a white beard and he was bald and he was a little on the chubby side he had a mustache and had glasses. The bakery was medium-sized it had chairs and a bar and it smells of bread and pastries. He went towards the counter.

Old man: Hi how may I help you?

Jin: Ohh am looking for a job and hoping if I find it here

Old man: well I guess you came to the right place because I'm looking for a pastry chef or a baker do you have any experience?

Jin: Oh yes sir I used to work for the king of Gwacheon-si and he said I was really good.

Old man: Oh that King has good taste so if he says you're good then I believe his choice you're hired.

Jin: thank you sir so much

Old man: you're welcome young lad what's your name, Young Lad?

Jin: Oh my name is Soekjin sir

Old man: My name is Jongsoo ok you can start work tomorrow at 7 a.m.

Jin: yes sir I'll come here at 7 a.m.
Jongsoo: good young lad have a good night
Jin: good night to you too sir
Jin got out of the bakery and went towards the pub so he could sleep because he was exhausted.

Time skip to morning
Seokjin woke up 6 a.m. to go to work at the bakery so he got out of bed and went towards the marketplace. He when to the bakery.

Jongsoo: Welcome Soekjin
Jin: Hello Sir

Jin starts working in some pastries after some time he finished his shift.He went out of the bakery and started walking to the pub. When he saw commotion in the street  it seemed like they were screaming at each other he saw an older man with a mustache and with an apron on the man looks like he was on his 40s at least he was a little chubby on the side and then he saw a boy who looked his  human age short he had black hair he was very white  youngboy had something on his hand but Jin  couldn't see  what year was holding Jin heard the guy threatened the youngboy so he decided to jump in.

Older man: I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I BETTER NOT SEE YOU AGAIN  YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT  AND  DO I'LL CALL THE POLICE
Youngboy: I'm so sorry sir I just need money to eat.
As soon as June got close enough to where the goes to work he started smelling raspberry it was wonderful you got close enough to the boy he found out he thought the boy was probably his soulmate
Jin: what seems to be the problem here?
Older man: I just saw this kid right hand steal some money from me
Youngboy: I'm sorry sir but I need the money to eat
Jin: okay man you can go I'll take care of this
Older man: all right I'll let you off with a warning kid .
After the older men left youngboy turn to Jin
Youngboy: thank you sir
Jin: no problem hey kid what's your name?
Youngboy: Y-Yoongi