Chapter 7

Y/n pov
Okay so today's was a Saturday and I was with my mates right now. I'm bored and my mates are too. We are in the living room talking about what we're going to do today. I was resting my head on yoongi's lap and my feet were on Jimin's Lap, Jungkook was sitting on Jin's lap and they were sitting across from us on the other sofa Taehyung was sitting between Hoseok and Namjoon.

Y/n: So what about we go on date with each other?Taehyung: What a great idea BlossomY/n: Thank you, so who's going to go on a date with each otherJin: How about you and me? Y/n: Yeah I would love to go with you, what about you guys?Taehyung: I can...

Taehyung: What a great idea Blossom
Y/n: Thank you, so who's going to go on a date with each other
Jin: How about you and me?
Y/n: Yeah I would love to go with you, what about you guys?
Taehyung: I can go on date with Namjoon- Hyung? *  hold his arm *
Namjoon: I love too it's been a while since we both got some alone time. *kiss the top of his head*
Yoongi: And I will go with Jungkook
Jungkook: Yeah
Jimin: And I and Hoseok can go on date with each other*looks at Hoseok*
Hoseok: Yes * looks at Jimin and smirks*
Namjoon: okay so we discussed it who's going with who so let's get ready.

Okay, I went to the closet and I found a dress that its color was a  light baby blue it was short on the legs and it was off the shoulders dress.

When I was done I put light makeup on. I go out of the closet and went downstairs to see Jin waiting by the door. He was looking handsome. Jin was wearing a white shirt and black pants and sandals

 Jin was wearing a white shirt and black pants and sandals

Jin looked at me and said.
Jin: Y/n you look beautiful.
Y/n: Thank you Jin you look and very Handsome.
Jin: okay let's go to the car
We got out of the house, went Towards Jin's Car, and got inside the car.
Y/n: where are we going Jin?
Jin: We are going too an amusement park
Y/n:ohhh YAY Baby boo