Chapter two

Asami Pov

- back when asami went to get her coffee -

Asami: *thought* Why did I even bother getting airport coffee? They always taste the shit and cost like 30 bucks.

As I take another sip of the shit ass coffee I get shoved by a person running past.

Korra: Sorry ma'am. Are you okay?

Asami: You spilled my coffee! And you ruined my jacket.

Korra: I'm sorry, okay. I didn't see you.

Asami: I don't care if you're "sorry" you need to fix it. I have a very important meeting today, and I can not show up like this!

Korra: Um- can you stop this nonsense? The bathroom is like 10 meters behind you.

Asami: Are you kidding me.

Korra: *rolls her eyes* Just go and wash it off It's no big deal

Asami: It is not that simple

Korra: Oh my spirits! Can you stop being so dramatic? It's leather. I think water would help, bunny

Asami: BUNNY! EXCUSE ME!

Korra: Um - your hair.

Asami: Yes, What about my hair?

Korra: Ugh nothing. It's a bun and looks funny, so I put it together. You should take that stick out of your ass from time to time.

Asami: you know what, go to hell, do you not realize how much this jacket cost?

Korra: should I? That would be weird

Asami: Well, it's worth more than weekly paycheck for sure.

Korra: wow that hurts *pretends to get stabbed in the chest*

Korra: Don't underestimate me, sweetheart. Besides, it clearly was not worth the price, and it does not suit you either. I should say you owe me now

Asami: Don't be such a jerkass

Korra: *rolled her eyes* oh my jerkass. How creative.

Asami: It doesn't have to be creative. It's just calling a spade a spade.

Korra: Whatever, pretty face. I don't have time for your drama. Sorry for your extremely precious jacket, but now I need to go.
- back to present -

Asami: You?

Korra: You? What are you doing here?

Great just great, out of all the people in the world that was on that plane, I had to end up with her? Spirts, help me or I swear.

Korra: Did you miss me, pretty face?

Asami: How could anyone miss you with that attitude of yours?

Korra: *laughes* you'd be surprised. When a girl isn't a shrew, I can be quite the charmer. *winks*

Asami: Jerkass

Korra: I heard that, I see that your vocabulary hasn't developed since our last meeting.

Asami: can't you just shut up?

Korra: Hmm, you know you can call me Korra.

Asami: Korra? What kind of name is that?

Korra: The one my parents gave to me, and far more better than jerkass.

Asami: Well I prefer jerkass. It suits you.

Korra: Well then, I advise you to put your clothes on and come over here.