Chapter six

Asami's Pov

Asami: Korra, This is not an adventure. It is exhausting and boring.

Korra: I mean it is still better than being dead.

Asami: Right "welcome to the jungle"

Korra: don't you feel it

Asami: feel what? I feel my arms hurt

Korra: I want you to feel the vibe, Sato

Asami: what vibe am I supposed to feel? We are stuck in a jungle

Korra: we are stuck where?

Asami: ugh, are you deaf,  we're stuck in this jungle

Korra: *laughs*

Asami: what? Why are you laughing?

Korra: Nothing you are just cute when you get all mad and flustered.

Asami: Hey, I am not cute

Korra: Yeah, I won't argue about that *winks*, but do you know, you're no fun? pretty face. I thought I told you to take the stick out of your ass.

Asami: Oh my spirits, One more word and Korra I swear I will shove a stick in your-

Korra: Okay, Okay, I got the message. Now let's go on our adventure.

Asami: whatever, Anyways that is the last of it

Korra: I didn't think anything would survive that crash so it is not that bad

Asami: let's add it up.

Korra: yes, I found my suitcase

Asami: lucky you, mine has literally disintegrated, but we found eight un-touch suitcases. Found 3 closed water bottles.

Korra: yep, should be good enough for 2-3 days. We also found soap and razors and toothpaste.

Asami: what do we say to the spirits of cavities

Korra: not today

We both laughed.

Asami: okay, first aid kit, sleeping bag, small pillows, and a rope.

Korra: Don't forget the tools, we got a knife, hammer, axe, and pliers. honestly who has this in their suitcase?

Asami: I guess someone wanted to build a hut in the southern tribe.

Korra: I guess so, hey lucky for us though. I will move everything we have found to the campfire. Can you check the back to see if we missed anything.

I nodded and grabbed a bag. I walked to the back of the plane and spotted a few things. It was a brush, lighter, blanket, and binoculars . Then I walked back and had saw that she has started to set up some things to make it a bit more homey.

Korra: I am so happy I have my suitcase, if I was left with the clothes other people have in there luggage. I wouldn't survive. Hold up imma change look away or you wouldn't be able to resist me *winks*

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I waited for 5 minutes.

Korra: Okay im ready

Asami: Oh my spirits!

She was wearing a bright blue shirt and christmas pants and a rainbow bowtie and -

Asami: Is that a tiara

Korra: Yes I do

Asami: you look like a hot mess

Korra: you're hurting my feelings Asami, wait a second, did you call me hot?

Asami: *rolled her eyes* Where did you find this?

Korra: I don't think this guy marked it "outfit of the day". Maybe he was a clown.

Asami: well It looks interesting

Korra: do you like it, I will keep it on for you *she chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck*

Asami: please have mercying

Korra: I am gonna change. It is good to have my clothes

Korra came back dressed in clothes you can tell she felt comfortable in. She was wearing some cheap sneakers, basketball shorts, and a tight tank top that showed her carves, her hair was in a small wolf tail. She looked messy but at the same time it suited her well. I glimpse at her tight shirt again this time I examine that it has emphasized every muscle in her body. You can tell she was into sports and it was defilty connected to the survival skills.

Korra: are you okay? You are looking at me funny.

Asami: What? Yes, yes I just zoned out. Um you look a little better.

Korra: Don't you wanna change into something else too?

Asami: Do we even have time for this?

Korra: what else do you want to do here before they find us?

Asami: Fine I will change

I walked away as she turned around, and within ten minutes I was ready.

Asami: You ready?

Korra: It took you awhile- um

I was dressed in a one piece showing off my long legs. I had thigh high boots on and a pair of sunglasses.

Asami: Am I fun now, Waters?

Korra: where did you find that outfit?

Asami: I found it while I was looking for shoes, strange right?

Korra: very, I mean I wouldn't complain um

Asami: *thought* Did she just check me out? She probably didn't.

Korra: well we have one more suitcase to check

Asami: yea and it happens to be Chelsea's

Korra: you could stay in that outfit. I woun't mind.

Asami: not a chance

I changed back into more comfortable clothes and went ot help her look through Chelsea's bags.

Asami: Chelsea packed a lot of clothes.

Korra: yea, are any your size?

Asami: yea actually most of them, but it will be so inappropriate to wear.

Korra: I mean you could always walk around naked *smirks and winks*

Asami: Oh, maybe I will

Korra: Oh *blushes and clears her throat* no, better not.

Asami: we were supposed to be in a meeting for four days. Why would she pack three swimsuits?

Korra: I don't know maybe she wanted to hit the hot springs

Asami: yeah I guess

Korra: hey, what is this?

Asami: what is what?

Korra: Its a photo, wow this is priceless

Asami:Oh no, give it back to me!

Korra: Is that a hopping llama eating your purse oh my spirits *laughs*

Asami: Give it to me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does she get the photo back. Probably not. Lol Welp I hope this was a good chapter. I am working on my grammar. lol I suck at spelling and it helps when you point them out. I can't thank you enough for actually reading my book, but thank you all.
Des
Yes