Chapter four

Asami's Pov

Asami: Shit! Chelsea? Chelsea!

I tried to stop the bleeding with everything I had on hand. Bags, seat materials, my own clothes, but her wounds were too vast. I was definitely no doctor, and there was no hospital near.

Asami: Chelsea, stay with me okay?

Chelsea: There is no point boss.

Asami: Can you not please call me boss at a moment like this?

Chelsea: Asami, Leave it. It is okay, leave me.
Hearing her say those words broke me. They were said with a tone I have never heard before. She was, she was at peace with the situation. She was calm, but I was not calm. It can't end like this.

Asami: NO!

She was laying there, now with no pulse, no life in her. Maybe I could try CPR. My thoughts in my head were everywhere and my hands were shaking. I did what I remembered: 30 pumps and gave her 2 of my shaky breaths. Yet still no pulse. NO. She's gone. I ran, I ran as far that my leg took me. Sobbing and running. I have never seen how somebody's life can be taken in a matter of seconds. She was just her a minute ago. Who would've known that only one day was all it took to ruin my life. To lose my friends, family, my job.

Korra: Where the hell were you? Are you serious? Should I check all those people alone?

Asami: They're DEAD!

Korra: Yeah, now for sure there are dead because you are here instead of helping me!

Asami: *takes a deep breath* Go away

Korra: hey

She said it in a soft voice but I can't handle it at this moment

Asami: GO THE FUCK AWAY!

Korra: what is wrong with you!

Asami: What's wrong with me? NO, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? Are you deaf? Stay away from me

I said as I pushed her away and ran. I ran straight in the woods. Shit what am I going to do now. That asshole! How dare she? I start to cry hoping that this shit ass day would finally end.

Asami: MOM? DAD?

Asami's parents: Asami where have you been, are you okay?

Asami: It hurts

Asami's parents: what hurts, Asami?

Asami: my- my- ah

I suddenly woke up from my dream, that was more like a nightmare. I still have that horrible pain under my stomach. I totally forgot I had that. Since that "bath" in the fresh water I didn't take care of it. Then I remembered yesterday. I was yelling at her, but why. She definitely has bad timing on things. Too much happened yesterday. I was a wreck. I shouldn't yealled and push her away. Then again she shouldn't have yelled at me. She never found me after the fight, did she even look for me. It doesn't matter now, it's the past. Damn I miss her. I wonder where she is right now. Now I have to try and survive on my own. Oh spirits, I'm not ready. Blood was seeping through my dress. I have to do something about it. I need to find a first aid kit.

I walk to the airplane wreck once again my mind gets flooded with not so nice memories. Chelsea. I can't believe she is gone. At least she didn't die alone, what if I didn't slip in the ocean. I would be dead too. Fuck, I need to do this. I went to the other side of the plane where Chelsea wasn't at. I tried to pretend I didn't see any dead bodys. It was not easy at all. I walked into the staff room and my eyes drifted towards a cookie, and spirits it was worth it. Okay where is the first aid kit. Found it! I rushed to open it and spilled everything on the floor. I picked up all the things I need and left that horrid site.