Chapter fourteen

Asami's Pov

I was sitting there shivering.

Korra: you are so clumsy and freezing *takes of her jacket, gives it to Asami* Ready.

Asami: Thank you. *blush*

She was now shirtless with just her sports bra.

Korra: just don't move it for a while, okay? Your ankle doesn't look that bad.

Asami: okay whatever you say doc

We both laughed at my childish behavior.

Korra: So, do you want to talk?

Asami: I guess not that we have anything to do anyway, right? So whatcha want to talk about?

Korra: Well I am still wondering why you stopped drawing. Like is there a reason?

I froze at her sentence. Could I tell her. I do trust her so I can, but can I.

Asami: Oh okay

Korra: are you sure, you do not have to tell me, you seem a little tense

Asami: well It is kind of a tense topic

Korra: would you like me to say something of my past first.

Asami: will you? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to.

Korra: sure, I would tell you anything as long as if you are willing to listen. I do trust you.

Asami: I trust you to and I am willing to listen to you.

Korra: well okay, where do I start. My father is the chief of the Southern Tribe and my mother was a nurse. I lived a normal childhood till the age of ten.

Asami: what happened?

Korra: I have found an interest in other girls, but not in a normal way you know. Like I "like like" them and had crushes in my school. I didn't tell anyone. I kept it hidden as much as I could. And that was until I was fourteen and came out to my parents. They were supportive of me and wanted me to be happy, but as the chief's daughter I had to hide that secret. I always made a big deal and fought about it that my father made my attend early scouts for the military. Of course I did not want to go. It was so boring at first but than I got use to. After two years I finally was able to go back home. I missed my mother so much, I didn't realize that till I saw her face again. That's when she taught me how to do all the home stuff like, clean, cook, and laundry. Once I turned eighteen I was supposed to go and join my dad's military crew but I did not want to, and we got into a big argument about it and I packed my stuff walked to the train and left straight for Republic City. That was the last Conversation I ever had with my parents.

Asami: wow. That is crazy. 

Korra: yeah it is, as soon as I got to the city I went straight to looking for part jobs. It was hard because I have no house but then I finally got a job. I worked everyday for a few months. Then I met this guy and we became friends. The best of friends. He then helped me get an apartment on my own. He was really nice and fun, and he also had a brother all tho I have never met him. He also accepts me for me, we became best friends. One day I can home from one job I had and notice a letter in front of my door. I didn't know who it was from. I soon came to realization that it was my parents saying that they missed me and they have booked me a fight back to the southern tribe to go and see them. I am going to be honest, I really missed them too. I was so happy to go and see them since three years, but as you know I never got to.

Asami: wow, that's rough buddy

Korra: yeah it is, I wish I never left them.

At that moment I could see something that Korra tried to hide so badly. That side of Korra was vulnerability, she finally opened up and it scared her. It is like she never did that before.

Asami: you can't turn back time, you know?

I could not focus on anything else but her scar from the fight with the wolf. The reminder of what she did a few days ago.

Asami: look at you though.

I slowly moved my hand on her chest. Was it too much? I mean she didn't push me away. So it was fine, right?

Asami: Where would we be if you didn't get through all of it ?

My hand was still resting on Korra's scar on her chest. I wasn't ready to look into her eyes when I said

Asami: If you had a perfect life, we wouldn't survive a day in this place. Do you think a squeaky clean daughter of the chief of the Southern Tribe could make all of the things you did? I never met someone so caring and brave. Who would almost die to save some annoying girl that calls you a jerkass.

She then placed her hand on my arm and pulled me closer. Finally , we soon made eye contact again.

Korra: I am sure that everyone would do that for you , princess.

There was something in her voice that made me unreasonably nervous. Her eyes drifted downward. I see that she had slowly laid her eyes on my lips and stopped there for a while. I felt that this evening could end in a very unexpected way. Would we regret it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well well well isn't this getting some where hmmmmm. I don't know. Next chapter might be a little spicy, a hint of the word might. I am going to go and think about it as I write. Anyways I hope you like this chapter. It was fun to make. Next one is definitely coming out today just like Asami lol, I am going to write right now so till then peace out - Des