"SHE RISES!!!!"

**Y/N'S POV**
I woke up to pounding like vibrations in my head. My stomach twists as if I was about to throw up, which I did feel like doing. I reach over and grab my yellow medication bottle from my medicine rack and pop the pill in my mouth, chugging a bottle of water afterwards to get rid of the disgusting taste of the medicine. Seconds later my nurse, Barbra, comes barging in my room with a clipboard in her hand. "Finally, SHE RISES!!!!!!" She says as holds her hands up in the air like I came back from the dead or something.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just do it." I say as I lift my oversized light grey t-shirt up exposing my G-Tube that was plastered on my stomach. If you didn't know, a G-Tube helps gain weight and increase energy that I don't have since I'm locked up on this place. I've spent all of my 17 years that I've been on this planet connected to tubes and machines, I'm not joking.

When I was born, I could barely breath, it was so bad that I had to have a lung surgery to replace them with better ones when I was 6. They worked for a while but now they suck. Everything about my life sucks!!!!! I've never been to school, never on a date, not to a party, NOT EVEN TO MY OWN DAMN HOUSE!!!!!!

I snap out of my thoughts and see Barbra connecting my G-Tube to my Enteral Feeding bag, also know as my food. "Alright, all done Y/n" Barbra says as she puts a pudding cup on my tray table. "Are you doing anything today?" She asks as she throws the empty feeding bag in my garage can. "Um no not really, I was gonna have Skylar and Katie come but they said they are going somewhere tonight" I reply as I organize my medication rack. One thing you need to know about me is that I love to organize my rack. I mean yeah it doesn't take that long but it makes me feel in control of CF, which might sound a little weird.

"Oh alright well if you need anything co-" "Come get you, I know" I say cutting her off while grabbing my phone off my pillow. Barbra smiles and walks out of my room leaving me alone with my thoughts. After ten straight minutes of me staring at my wall, I decide to get up off my lazy ass and do something with my life. I change into this cute black oversized t-shirt that had that name 'Nirvana' on it with ripped jeans, topping it off with my yellow vans. I be looking cute.

 I be looking cute