"LOSE MY MIND"

A few days pass and I've been isolating myself in my room. I haven't gone to see Millie or the newborn babies in over 3 days. I would see texts from Millie asking if I was ok and to please answer her if there was something wrong. And of course I didn't answer. I felt like I was slowly fading away, like memories of me that people have are gone. Like I never existed. That's what I'm most afraid about when I die. I'm afraid that everyone would forget about me like I didn't matter, move on and never turn back.

I've also been seeing a certain Noah Schnapp text me a few times over the past couple days. He would ask where I've been and if I'm alright. It's weird. I just met Noah like 5 days ago and I feel like I've known him since forever. I just had no motivation to answer Noah's or Millie's texts. Leaving them on read, never thought I would do that but here we are.

The group chat that we've created has been blowing up. Every once in a while I'll look to see what their talking about. Normally it's just like "Do you guys wanna hang out?" or "We should watch a movie in the movie room at the hospital." or some other shit like that. A few times a see the group asking about me and why I'm not answering. And yet again, I didn't respond.

*Ding* I snap out of my thoughts and glance over at my phone that was sitting on my Ned cart for some reason. I open up the notification I got to see Millie had texted me.

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - Hey honey, please answer my text! You not answering is making me LOSE MY MIND OVER HERE!!!!!!

**Read by Y/n**

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - Bitch I can see you read it, I ain't blind honey

**Read by Y/n**

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - I swear to FUCKING GOD, if you don't answer the damn phone, I'm gonna come over there and beat the living shit out of you and I don't care about that 6 feet about bullshit. Fuck 6 feet apart. I watch Cobra Kai, I can karate chop your ass.

𝑀𝑒 - Ok ok jeez.

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - Where the actual fuck have you been?! You've been ignoring my texts and calls for the past 3 days! I thought you died!

𝑀𝑒 - I just needed some time to think about something, alright

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - But that's the thing, you should be able to tell me what's going on or at least tell me your ok. God, almost made me lose my shit, damn

I read her last text and hesitated to answer. I didn't intend for her to think I was dead, I just needed time to myself.

𝑀𝑒 - I know and I'm sorry. I didn't want you to think that. It's just....I didn't know hat to say to you.

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - Do you maybe wanna meet at the lounge to talk about the shit you just pulled? Then you can buy me those Twinkie's you NEVER BOUGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

𝑀𝑒 - Yeah sure, fine I'll buy your fucking Twinkie's

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - Good, I deserve my Twinkie's after almost giving me a heart attack!

𝑀𝑒 - Ok, I'll meet you in the lounge in 15 so I can buy your damn Twinkie's

𝑆𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒💕💍 - YESSSSSS! Ok see you soon boo!

I tossed my phone on my bed and decided to take a quick shower since I haven't really cared about my appearance for 3 days. I got out and put on this green plain t-shirt on with white jeans, and to top it off, I put on my white converse with white Nike socks.