"I love you mom"

I feel a little lightheaded as I reach over for my AffloVest. I stop after it's in my hand and close my eyes when my stomach starts to twist. This feeling overcomes my body within seconds and makes me wanna past out. I reach over next to me and feel for a water bottle with my eyes still closed.

I find a water bottle of and start chugging it for some reason. I finally calm down but my head was still spinning in circles. I feel as if I was going to be sick. I quickly strap on the AffloVest and turn it on. Only seconds later, I start coughing and throwing up.

I hear a faint knock on my door as I'm still coughing. "C-come...come in" I finally say trying not to puke. I see the door creak open to find my mom standing in the doorway, holding her purse over her shoulder. "Mom...." I say somehow very easily considering I was just throwing up like crazy. I can feel my eyes start to get watery again as I look in my moms eyes. Oh baby." She says walking up to me hugs me like never before. "It's ok, your ok. I'm here, I got you baby." She says while wrapping her arms tighter around my body and I dig my head into her chest.

We sit there for a few minutes, just taking in everything that is happening. I finally pull away and take off my AffloVest. "I hate living like this mom. I hate it!!!" I say letting everything fall, my tears, my thought, everything. "I know, I hate this too. I hate seeing you always like this." She reply's as she wipes the tears off my face and tucks a purse of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to die...mom" i let those four words slip out of my mouth which killed my mom. "No, no your not. Y/n look at me." She responds standing in front of me. I look up from my hands and straight to her eyes. "You are not going to die. Not yet. You are going to do so many things in your life. Yes I know, it seems like you won't right now but you will. Trust me baby." I don't say anything but just look at my mom with tears falling from my face as fast as lightning. I look back down at my hands and start fiddling with my fingers. My mom walks up to me and places both of her hands on both sides of my face and lifts my head up to where I'm looking into her eyes.

"You are strong, you are a fighter Y/n Harbour. You are going to survive. I know you will." She says trying not to cry from seeing how miserable I am here. "I don't want to die." I respond not wanting to hear what she was going to say next so I stopped her before she could and started crying every more then before. "Come here baby." She says pulling me into her arms and kisses my forehead. She wraps one arm around my head and the other on my back rubbing me to calm me down.

I feel my eyelids get heavy and my arms start dropping from around my mom. "Your tired, let's get you to bed." She lays me down carefully and lays down next to me. She places one arm around my waist and her other arm near my head, brushing my hair. "I love you mom." I say slowly closing my eyes. "I love you too baby." She says then leans in and kisses my cheek.