"Hey, I can't do that!!!"

Sadie walks slower so I don't get left behind but I was like the Flash, I was zooming down the hall. "Jeez girl, your like running a marathon or some shit...." she tries to catch up to me but yeah know, I was already to Millie's door. "Hey girly" I said while leaning my body against her door. "Hey dingus, oh who's this?" She points to Sadie trying to catch her breath beside me. "Oh right, Millie this is Sadie. Sadie this is Millie."

"It-it's nice to m-meet you." Sadie says while still trying to breath and shakes Millie's hand. "Hey, I can't do that!!!" I say while crossing my arms then laughing afterwards. "Whoops sorry girl" Millie says while taking her medicine from her rack that was EXTREMELY messy. "Can we go to the lobby please, I don't wanna stand out here like a creep." I say while looking around in the hall. "Ha yeah let's go" Millie laughs and grabs her IV from the side of her bed.

A couple minutes later we make it to the lobby and sit on the massive couch, of course I can't sit next to Millie. We talked for a little, I got to know Sadie more and laughed about the most stupidest things. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I see familiar people walking towards the couch. I turn my head around and see Caleb, Finn, Gaten and of course Noah.

I turn back around and move farther down the couch so they can sit. And yes Noah didn't sit near me or Millie, this is couch is HUGE I'm telling you, he sat and the end of it leaving plead space in between me and him. "Oh who is this?" Noah asked pointing to Millie. "This is Millie, my best friend" I reply and look at Millie.

"Hi it's nice to meet you." Millie waves to Noah. "Hi I'm Noah and it's nice to meet you too." He says and waves back. "And who are all of them?" Millie questions looking at the boys. "This is Finn, Gaten and Caleb. Guys this is Y/n and Millie." Noah says as if he were right next to you. "Oh. Hi Y/n, it uh nice to meet you." Caleb says trying to keep in his laugh. It's nice to meet you too." I say and smile. "H-hi Millie, I'm Finn." He says blushing next to Millie. "Oh hi Finn" Millie responds and blushes.

Gaten leans over and while sets in my ear. "Did those too just blush at saying hi?" "I think so..." I whisper back and chuckle. "Soooooo, Y/n, how long have you been here?" Caleb asks just because he's curious. "Oh my whole life." I say without any emotion. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that..." Noah says looking at me like it's his fault. "No it's fine. I've grown into it so." I look and Noah and giggle.