"I know I am, you don't need to remind me."

As I finish the last few details on my list, I hear a faint knock on my door. I get off my very comfortable bed and open my door to see Millie standing a few feet away leaning on the wall outside my doorway.

"Hey gurl!!!" She says while waving her hand slightly but just big enough for me to see it. "Hey queen, whatcha doing?" I ask while stepping a little into the hallway. "Well, I thought that we could go for a walk and...you can get me a Twinkie from the vending machine...?" She asks while smiling and tilting her head to the side like she doesn't have any money or something. Of course I'm gonna buy her Twinkie's, but I buy her Twinkie's ALL THE TIME. Trust me she has money, she tells me how she had a piggy bank almost filled with money.

"YAY thanks, your the best Y/n." She reply's and claps her hands and has a huge grin on her face. A smile starts to form on my face seeing her cheesy smile plastered on her face. "I know I am, you don't need to remind me." I giggle and walk over to the side of my bed and grab my IV then walk back to my door. "Do yo-" Millie starts to ask but I already knew what she was going to ask. "Yes I have the money for you fucking Twinkie's" I say before she could finish and chuckle then start walking back to my door.

We start walking in the hall, Millie on one side then I'm on the other, and as we're walking I hear a voice from behind us. The voice was too familiar, I turn my head around. I see a face that I see everyday, Barbra walks up to me and smiles. She looks over and sees Millie standing on the other side of the hall.

She shakes her head and smiles then takes  the clipboard that she was holding and puts it in both of her hands. "I need to talk you about something real quick." She says looking back at me and head gestures to go back to my room. "I guess, if that's ok with you Mills?" I say looking over at Millie who is still standing there. "It's fine, and don't worry about my Twinkie's. I'll just use my own damn money." She responds and starts walking back to her room leaving me and Barb.

We walk back to my room as my heart starts to drop thinking something is getting more worse than it already is. Is something bad happening to me? Am I gonna die? What is going to happen to my family? What's going to happen to Millie?