"Are you ok?"

After a couple hours of talking go by, I decided to go back up to my room for my AffloVest when Gaten tells this awful but somehow hilarious joke which sends me practically dying. I mean I already am..but you get the point. My laugh turns into coughs like I already had my AffloVest on. If you didn't know, an AffloVest sends vibrations though to your chest to help mucus loosen from your airway.

I manage to calm myself down and take deep breaths while Sadie, Finn, Caleb and Gaten look at me upset then at the ground. "Are you ok?" Noah asked while leaning a little in my direction. "Yeah I'm fine, damn that got me good." I say while adjusting my position on the couch. "Welp, knowing Barbra she's gonna be looking for me everywhere like I hugged either of you." I say while looking at Millie then Noah, and get up off my lazy ass. "I'm gonna go too." Millie says while grabbing her IV and standing up.

"Ok well I'll see you around, good night Millie." Noah said then looks at me and says "Good night Y/n" "Good night Noah, and good night everyone. It was nice to meet you all." I respond and smile waving bye to everyone. Me and Millie walk to our room, since they are a few rooms apart, and say good night to each other. I walk into my room, I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling, soon hearing my heartbeat.

I place my hand on my chest and feel my heartbeat as a single tear rolls down my face. Barb and all the other nurses that take care of me have been waiting for new lungs for me so I can have my surgery. And yes I did research about the recovery. I'm gonna be completely honest, it's scary knowing that you might die, and not just during the surgery. At ANY moment. I could die tomorrow, I mean people die everyday, but I could tomorrow. I celebrate my birthdays as if it's my last one every year, everyday like it's my last one. I watched as my sister slipped away when I was supposed to be next.

Everyone was ready, everyone was prepared for me to be next. But it wasn't me, Sarah was, then my parents marriage got destroyed after that. Like I was supposed to leave but I didn't. I always wait for the pin to drop and I stop breathing. Yeah I don't want to die, but I've been dying my whole life. But when it actually happens and I'm gone, I don't know what will happen to my parents and Millie, how Barbra will be broken...just thinking about me dead makes her upset.

Anyways now that I got that out of my system, I need to put this AffloVest on so I can get mucus out of system. Yup gross I know. I change into my pjs that were white and blue plaid shirt and pants.