"Don't thank me Y/n, it's important that your ok."

I look at myself in the mirror and head out into the hall. I walk to the very closet size like elevator to level "L" where the lounge is at. I walk out of the elevator and over to the massive couch and slump in the corner of it. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see a pretty familiar face walk in my direction. I know it's not Millie because Millie isn't a boy. I look to see who was standing there and yep you guessed it, it was Noah.

"Hey, why haven't you responded to any of my texts? I was getting worried about you, Y/n" he said while stepping a little closer where we're about 7 feet apart. "About that I'm.....I'm sorry, I was just scared and I didn't know what to tell you. So I'm sorry Noah" I reply while lifting my hand to my head and closing my eyes. "Hey...look at me. Look at me Y/n" he says stepping even closer, now we're 6 feet apart. I open my eyes and look straight into Noah's eyes.

"You can tell me anything you know that right? Whatever it is that's bothering you, I can help." he says leaning his body on the other end of the couch. "It's...it's not that I don't wanna tell you, it's just I can't tell people or it all becomes real and then things change and before you know it I'm dead. And where would that leave my mom? Or Millie? It's just so hard to think about all these things at once and I have to keep a smile on my face and not just break down and-" I say while moving my hands around very fucking weirdly and barely breathing because I was talking so fast. "Hey, hey Y/n! Calm down!" Noah says cutting me off from my full on rant.

"Just calm down, ok? Everything's going to be fine and your not going to die. Not until your a old wrinkly lady that will leave in a nursing home!" He says while crossing his right leg over his left and placing his hand on the back of his neck. I let out a laugh and adjust my position. "Thank you Noah, your very sweet" I say while laughing some more and looking into Noah's eyes. "Don't thank me Y/n, it's important that your ok. Besides, I like seeing you laugh." He respond while points his finger at my face where a slight smile is plastered on my face.

I shake my head while smiling still, trying to cover up me blushing. Yes I know, I shouldn't be catching feelings for Noah. It would never work out considering we can't even be in breathing range. But I can't shake this feeling when I'm around him. I don't know what I'm going with this. He would never like me and if he did, it would never last. Which kinda of hurt me knowing that.