🖤🍋Killing butterflies🍋🖤

(So Author-Chan would like to write some angst lets see how this will go... also descriptive lemon ahead)

Leaving the balcony door unlocked on the 21st floor of my apartment building was a common thing to do by now.

Two years of doing this.

How was I not supposed to catch feelings for him

Him..

Keigo Takami....

Laying in bed falling asleep shortly after  my head hit the pillow.

A few hours pass by.... The balcony door slides open oh so quietly. Keigo steppes in to the living room sliding the door shut with his feathers taking his clothes off and throwing them into the washer mentally telling himself to start it when they wake up after what he's about to do...

Coving himself in a towel after slipping out of the shower pushing your door open seeing your chest heave up and down 

As your turning in sleep Keigo walks to the bed and opened the drawer next to it pulling out the restraints setting them gently next to you before using his feathers to set up the top of the restraints on the hooks above your bed.

Keigo fluttered above you gently pulling your arm up to the restraint easily getting it on and the other without waking you up.

Sliding his hands down your body rubbing circles into your sides as he touched your naked skin kneeling down between your legs.

He didn't feel like restraining you all the way tonight just your hands pulling the blankets away completely.

Pulling your legs up as he kissed your thighs before biting your leg, sucking and biting leaving purple love marks all over your legs  

"Eh~ no panties on tonight where you expecting me?"

Consent to be woken up like this was given to Keigo 7 months into this secret relationship after trusting him more. 

"Oh Babybird~ how long will it take to wake you up tonight? I want you so bad!" as he grinded his cock against your pussy with only the towel in between your naked bodies.

You stirred but to no avail.... Not waking up.

He leaned closer to your ear kissing your body as he moved up teething your ear before whispering "Babybird do I get to be feisty tonight"  in a deep raspy voice  

you stirred more but still nothing Keigo wasn't having it..

In a fast motion Keigo sunk his teeth into your neck drawing blood, sucking and leaving a dark purple mark 

growling "Darling Y/n~ Wake up Baby~" As he kissed the now purple and bloody spot on your neck 

"Y/n I need you now!~" Your eyes shot open and your cheeks flushed bright red putting his red wings to shame 

Your POV: 

"Babybird you finally woke up~ That excites me even more!"  

His hips grinded against my pussy, his pants and grunts made it to my ears. looking at my arms seeing the restraints on.

"Babybird lets have some fun now~"

Before I knew what was happening fully he bent down to my pussy, kissing my thighs again before licking my pussy in a slow motion. 

"Oh fuck Babybird your already this wet? I will have to punish you now~"

his fingers slammed into my pussy I moaned out and tried to reach for his hair but only pulled on the restraints.