The Performance Of A Phoenix

Letting go felt so amazing!~

The fire resistant fabric caught you as you fell.

All the while the crowed cheered.

Your flames bursting behind you.

"everyone give it up for the Phoenix!~"

As your dance ended you felt the eyes of a hunter watching your back as you walked off stage.

Walking home was something you enjoyed seeing as it didn't make the heat in your body disappear at all nor did the freezing temperature at your feet bother you.

"Well hello little lady are you alright walking alone or would you like some company?" A stranger smirked "and by company I would gladly accompany you to. your. bed."

He said those last 3 words slower knowing he was up to no good your ice shot from the ground and froze his feet as you walked past him he wasn't about to let you escape though as he took his hand around your neck. "Babe I really just wanted to take you home" all of a sudden he lets go and starts holding his arm "Bitch you'll pay for that!"

Before he could do anything a man with crimson wings lands between you and the stranger. "I think the lady want to go home alone or at least not with an overly horny male trying to just get in her pants" The blond man had said as the stranger was furious with him. "God Damn hero!" He tried to take a step forgetting the ice at his feet so he tumbled over

"Why are you on the grou-" the blond spoke as I butted in saying "He's stuck, I froze his feet and he forgot that and his result is knocking himself out."

The blond hero looked at me through his glasses, more than likely for when he's flying. shocked he asked "Are you a hero?" I shook my head no "Are you in training?" Again shaking my head no "Sidekick?" "No, I am a performer!" He finished with the cops and the stared at me for a minute.

"So just a performer? nothing else" looking at my form up and down from my red hair and white underlay and then my outfit wasn't really standing out to no one just an oversized hoody I bought and some leggings.

I nodded to him "Well would you like me to walk you home?" he had a small blush on his cheeks it was cute so I nodded letting him walk me home.

Once there he took my phone out of my hand and dialed a number letting it go to voicemail but I heard the vibration from his pocket as he typed his name in my phone and saved it. I had already opened my door. "We are definitely going to have to change that nickname in the future" He said handing me my device I saw the name he typed in for himself and felt my cheeks heat up. "F-Future boyfriend Hawks?!"

I looked at him as my blush increased and I felt my flame acting up and my flame wings burst out. I started floating in the air not able to comprehend what my mind was thinking. he smiled and left me to my apartment

Not really wanting to think about the hot male who just put his name in my phone. I showered and let myself fall deep into sleep not knowing what this encounter will bring up~

A few weeks passed as I had seen the hero in the crowd at my performance and then the next days he was there with someone else who was big. but, hid his face well.

He had texted me a few times telling me how beautiful he thought I was in my sky dance. That night and the next few nights he had walked me home and we learned more about each other.

I invited him over on his next day off and he was really excited as the day came I could tell he was nervous. as he wouldn't stop asking questions about myself I felt a little overwhelmed "well for one I'm not a hero because I never had the money and I just didn't feel like it was for me. I wanted to preform but they had other ideas for me" I said letting something out. That something caught his attention I wanted to drop it immediately "Ask me some other time about it" I said as I clicked the play button to the movie.