I need you

Everyone see's Hawks as 

Confident,

Determined, 

Strong,

Bold.

Daring,

......

But you? 

Well that's different.

Here's how~

Your POV:

I heard the glass door slide open as I turned around I was glomped in a tight hug.

"Babybird" Keigo whispered as he cuddled into the crook of my neck.

"Keigo, do you wanna lay down together?" 

I felt him nod and then lift me up slightly before walking to the couches laying me down first then laying his head on my chest.

I ran my fingers thru his hair and rubbed the small of his back between his wings. I could sense it immediately he was doubting himself again for what I have no idea but I would rather not ask.

"Y/n?" Keigo mumbled 

I hummed signaling him to continue...

"You wont leave me right?" He asked worry laced in his voice 

"I would never leave you Keigo" I whispered softly

"Babybird you're not just saying that to please me... right?"

Shaking my head I whispered a soft "no"

Keigo's hold around my waist tightened and then let go feeling the weight of him leave my body. I watched him walk away to the bathroom and looking at himself in the mirror frowning to himself. 

Sighing quietly as I got up and walked to the bathroom I wrapped my arms around Keigo's waist and put my face in between his wings.

"Keigo, Tell me what's going on?" I finally asked

I felt his hand hold mine wrapped around his waist before he spoke "You just looked so happy"

"I looked happy where?" I asked softly

"I was about to visit you at your work but I saw you with a guy... y-you were smiling so brightly"

Warm liquid fell onto my hand I felt his heart beating so fast "Keigo we're still hiding the fact we are dating. right? All he did was ask me out and I declined him politely."

"I don't want to hide it anymore... I want everyone to know who you belong to..."

"You remember what my conditions for us going public were right?" 

"Yes" I felt him moving turning around to face me tears stained his face I moved a hand to wipe them "Y/n let's go for a flight..." I nodded and looked outside to the darkness

"Let's go" Opening my sliding door Keigo lifted me into his arms taking off into the night sky.

Flying like this in his arms I felt protected, safe, and wanted. We finally reached his favorite spot to look over the city.