Kiss Of Death~ Hawks x villian y/n

Quirk: kiss of death.

little background: You and Hawks have known each other for a little over a year both of you flirting with each other over time except when Hawks tries to kiss you. You start pushing him away until he changes that by following you.

Y/n POV:

"Hawks! Stop trying to kiss me!" I screamed exiting the hideout 

Hearing Dabi say "Ooh birdie is frustrated! Why don't you just kiss her first without warning? we all know she likes you!" just before the door shut as I stormed off.

Hawks POV:

I followed after Y/n trying to find her was not easy but when I found her she was pushed against the wall by a man but before I rushed to help she kissed the man!!! 

With my eyes wide I flew down to her where the man dropped to the ground life drained from his body.

"W-what just happened to him?" I asked she as her head was tilted down, bangs covered her eyes but i saw a tear slip and start to fall.

Quikly i pull Y/n to my arms wiping her tears.

"It's always been this way... Its my quirk if i kiss someone they die"

I held her tighter i felt my shoulder getting drenched in tears

"H-Hawks, I-I do l-like you... But because of my quirk i have pushed those feelings away" I hear her say and cry louder.

"Let it all out. Im here, I'm listening, Y/n"

I sat down against the wall with Y/n on my lap.

As she cried i rubbed her back. When she quieted down i spoke.

"Y/n, I like you no, not just like I love you!"

"B-but Hawks what about my-" Y/n spoke but i cut her off.

"your quirk if i told you i can take it away forever would you want that?"

"B-but what would i do if i had no quirk i'm already a wanted villain..." She asked i smiled

"Baby~i know what you could do~"

"W-what" She said i smirked getting closer to her ear 

"Become my forever mate, Maybe bare my children, Have fun with me." I spoke seductively in her ear.

I looked at her blushing face 'So cute' "So what do you say" i held the quirk erasure in a small box to her.

"You will take care of me? Are you sure I'm not a burden" 

"You are and never will be a burden but I will get to have fun making babies with you!~"

"F-fine I-I will take it" She took the red little needle and stuck it in her arm flinching in my arms

After a minute of silence she looked up to me "I-its done now i shouldn't have a quirk anymo- mph!"

I smashed my lips on hers expertly moving them along her lips as I licked her bottom lip she opened for me. 

I pushed her onto the ground pinning her down intertwining my fingers with hers inserting my tongue she didn't even fight me for dominance.

Pulling away panting "Mm Babybird i fucking love kissing you its addictive~"

"Wrap your legs around me I'll take you back so we can grab your things there's no way in hell im letting you stay at the hideout"

she giggled "Hawks that would be embarrassing!" Covering her face. i chucked and pulled her into my arms bridal style.

"Well then I'll carry you like this. One day i want you in a beautiful dress in my arms like this" 

"Hawks, I-I love you!" She shouted i kissed her forehead "I love you to Y/n, Now let's get you to our home!" 

[AN]: This is small but I think it's kinda cute in it's own way~