Hero Again

Warning: This is all in Hawks POV. Where he lost his wings due to a villain attack and is about to retire.

Hawks POV:

Notice Of Retirement:

Hawks

"Hawks, There's nothing we can do to get your wings back, you need to go into retirement"

"Hawks, we're sorry but you must Retire"

"Hawks the number two hero retires"

"The number two hero, Hawks is retiring"

Getting fed up with social media I turned my phone and TV off and stared out my window to the sky.

"I want to fly" I mumbled not caring about my assistant who just entered the room

"Sir Hawks, I brought you some chicken." her voice was a soothing soft tone I wanted to hear more and at the same time I wanted silence...

"Just leave it here and get out." I didn't want to be rude but I knew she was hiding something

In the past when I asked about her quirk she would change the subject at the drop of a hat to any conversation that would lead to quirks.

the door shut softly and I looked at my computer turning it on and opening the quirk registry.

File: Eri
Quirk: Rewind.
Activated by the horn on her head.
How much power she has can be determined by the size.

Thinking about the small hats my assistant wears I thought it could be possible she has this quirk.

I looked her name up in the registry

File: Y/n L/n
Quirk: Hidden.

"what the hell"

I called the office "Get me to the president"

"Hello Hawks, it a pleasure to talk to you again!"

I sighed "Cut the bull shit I need info on someone"

"Ooh who might they be?"

"Y/n L/n"

"Hawks. How do you know that name?" His tone changed with this question.

"She works as my assistant"

"Ah well sorry to say this but I cant disclose any information on Ms. L/n! Goodbye Hawks!"

He hung up the phone before I could protest.

"Fuck!"

Just then Y/n entered my office...

"Oh um sorry I will come back later" her soft voice spoke

"No L/n please come in"

I said getting out of my chair feeling the bandages peal skin at the sudden movement causing me to wince.

"Sir would you like some help changing your bandages?" She asked I nodded to her

She then got to work pulling out all the needed items "Alright I'll start now" she said taking off my jacket I had on then started cutting off the old bandages.

"Theirs a few more days before everyone is laid off what are you planning on doing?" I asked

"Well I haven't thought of that yet"