Mentally Corrupted

After months of not seeing you.

Because the commission had made him keep working.

As he was slowly falling from not having his Babybird in his hands.

 He started becoming something worse.

Something much worse than the commission wanted. 

Something not even Keigo wanted to be.

As he was being put through tests it started okay but took a turn for the worse. 

As the medication turned to be not what Keigo needed he freaked out against the commission, Taking it out on them for not letting him see his babybird then mentioning that you were with someone else drove him to lose his mind. he couldn't handle loosing you. it was not supposed to happen, and he had protested it. until they showed him a video then he knew.

 It wasn't true.

As they kept playing videos he kept protesting against them it wasn't you he knew something they didn't you being special that red string around your pinky wasn't in the videos.

He had tested it when you were alone so many times. He took video of your hand and pictures much to your giggling at him for his paranoia, but the string was in all the videos and photos he had of you him and you only being able to see it though.

The commission had no idea who you were because he had you very well hidden until he was irritated that he couldn't go home one day after months of being on a mission and let a small hint pass his lips oh how he wished he hadn't said anything.

You had been in hiding after you felt the strong pull through the string the one he had practiced with you before leaving all those months ago.

Hiding in the shadows as he taught you to you couldn't take it anymore knowing he was locked up and no one was talking about it it had been 7 and a half months and you were showing. 7 and a half months pregnant but keeping calm about the situation but missing him mostly because he still had no idea about the pregnancy.

Sitting in the cottage you heard a light knock on the door answering it as it was an old friend of Keigo's "Dabi! what's with this surprise visit?" Smiling, trying to hide your body behind the door for him not to notice your current situation. he pushed in to sit on the couch and then saw your form and the very noticeable belly you had "Does he know?" you shook your head trying to hold in all the feeling that have been in your head as of late "I may have a plan for them to let him go.... but its not a very light hearted plan." 

As his plan sounded cruel you went with it wanting Keigo to be out of their hands and in yours as soon as possible the man known as Twice had a copy of Dabi in front of the commissions building as that day was on that Keigo was let outside for a little bit of time and having calculate when that's when the plan went on "Hey Commission I found what you hadn't been able to find!" Dabi yelled into the microphone as the real Dabi sat besides the real you watching the screen "And just who are you talking about" The president came out not looking very happy "oh I believe you may not know her name but his precious wife and unborn child will give it away"

"Ms. Takami" 

Dabi's clone said into the microphone the president was furious as Dabi's clone held the
re-animated women due to a quirk and her pregnant belly. Both lives already lost "what is it you hoped to gain" the president asked "I want you to release Hawks! If you don't I will torch his wife and child!" the president sighed pissed off no one was getting close no hero was willing to take the chance "heh you'll burn her no matter what we do" the president scoffed as Hawks could be seen on the roof looking to Dabi and the girl that looked like you "Dabi!" the blond muttered from the roof before being dragged away kicking and screaming. "well since you wont let him got ill torch them now!" Dabi's clone yelled and flames engulfed the women's body cremating her till nothing was left no DNA for them to test and then Hawks watched as he could do nothing. 

Dabi's clone was kicked into the ally by a hero, Miruko who was pissed as hell as she ran to the clone she found a note on the ground "make sure he gets out" was written on it.

Few months passed by and and the baby was due any day now, Keigo had been released a week ago. the announcement was made by him. That he was no longer a hero anymore and took off on his own. Dabi being Dabi needed to let himself be known in a location far from you so he could get the attention of the bird man.

Dabi walked through the alley as he heard feathers behind him smirking to himself he didn't like using tricks but had to because that bird was in no mood to let Dabi live "Dabi!" the man behind him seethed with anger "Oh hello, Hawks! I didn't see you there" the dart entering his neck as he was blinded with to much rage to notice Dabi's gun. "What the hell?" Hawks said as he started to fall but was caught by Dabi's back "What's with this? Answer me!" Dabi chuckled and started carrying Hawks to his unknown destination with Hawks constant screaming until Dabi had enough and told him to shut up or else he wont know where he's going.

As he brought the bird closer to the front door of your little house in the woods much to Hawks complaining. He heard your screams. As fast as he could without dropping the bird he kicked the front door open "Baby we are home! Are you alright?" he said into the house as he hears your  tears and seeing your water had broke under your body in the hallway as Dabi dropped Hawks on the couch before he could see you but your voice and the string was still around his finger was enough to prove what really happened that day but he didn't know the truth as he was finally starting to move he jumped over the couch and to the hall to see how much pain you were in at that moment. Dabi had called the underground doctor and was trying to sooth you as much as possible for time to stall Keigo inched closer to you taking your hand as he thought it was a good idea but nope squeezing as much as possible his hand almost cracked in you hand his tears spilled realizing you were alive and about to kill him. Probably? he took his hand from yours and cradled you until the doctor arrived.. 

Keigo held the baby after everything was checked out the little wings on his back looked exactly like Keigo's. As you slept after holding the baby, the much needed sleep from all the energy you had used from giving birth Dabi had laid you in your bed and sat on the couches with Keigo who was shocked to say the most this happened within the time he was in that place crying holding his little bundle that he thought was burned by Dabi "What sick joke was that at the commission building?" Keigo looked at the black haired male that was sitting next to him "It was a plan to get you out of their hands."

As the few moments went on as Dabi let Keigo in on everything that had gone on while he was stuck in there.  Dabi held the baby as Keigo checked on you to see if you were awake yet. To his surprise you were but tears your silently falling down your cheeks as he ran to your bedside cupping his hand to your cheek "Babybird why are you crying?" Keigo's voice was strained seeing you crying made him feel guilty for the past 9 months and he couldn't help but tear up "Because you made it back just in time" you sat up and cuddled Keigo in your lap as he stopped his tears "B-but I haven't been here forever" grabbing his face between his your palms and kissing him gently before speaking "But that doesn't matter now that your here and not going anywhere unless-" Keigo cut you off with another kiss he had missed your embrace for the past 9 months and 2 months ago he thought you were dead...

"I never want to be apart from you again! Never!" Keigo said burying his head in the crook of your neck his and your tears finally stopped as you were both catching up on much needed cuddles.

Until Dabi strolled in holding the little bundle in his arms. "so what's this little ones name?"

"Kai Setsu Takami"  "reconnected?" Dabi said you nodded "he is the one who motivated us to reconnect" holding your new born his eyes wide with your e/c and Keigo's hair and wings as the night blew over and dusted everyone into sleep. 

Little Kai would be told of these events in the years that he grew up and became strong like his father and mischievous like his mother.

A/N: I'm not sure if I like this ending may change it later. But who knows