Let Me In~ Part 1

Quirk: Absolute Barrier

a little about your past~
as a young girl with lots of love and compassion y/n ran around with her friends at the age of 5 her quirk did not activate when someone could help her. her body all of a sudden had a strange barrier around it was red the kids you were playing with couldn't talk to you or get near you only one could even try with one crimson feather made its way into the barrier the barrier went closer to your heart with the feather becoming like a tattoo above your heart~ the crimson feather that belonged to a boy you liked named Keigo Takami.

After the barrier closed all feelings of love disappeared from you as if the barrier made the absolute barrier on your heart.

(A/n- your outfit above, also wanting to make multiple parts for this one)!!!!Update!!!! I drew the outfit! Hope you like!

!!!!Update!!!! I drew the outfit! Hope you like!

(A/n- your outfit above, also wanting to make multiple parts for this one)!!!!Update!!!! I drew the outfit! Hope you like!

Present time~
no ones POV~

Y/n was walking around on her patrol people came up to the hero for pictures mostly men while another hero watched from the top of buildings a little peeved about the men swarming the young women but brushed it off.

flying back to his place to patrol with a look on his face that says he's annoyed as the number 2 hero he was swarmed by fans as well. he took a few photos before continuing his patrol.

💥💥BOOM!💥💥

Y/n looked towards the blasts and used a barrier to fly closer hawks was being attacked forming a barrier around hawks as the villain kept attacking hawks was not in his right mind, the barrier deflecting every hit from the villain as he finally took him down and knocked him out hawks was warn out from it your barrier changed colors and changed to red and started giving energy and healing hawks he looked up to y/n and flew up then smiled to the crowd letting them take pictures as the police force took care of the villain and take him in to custody.

Time skip~
Hawks POV~

I furrowed my brows at her appearance there annoyed. I smiled to the crowds ad turned to fly off next to her 'I cant see it but I know that my feather is still on her chest' "so y/n why didn't you do more" I asked nervous what answer I would get from her "I knew you could do it so I helped a little bit" her words lingered on my mind 'little kid I want you, why cant you see that' I looked away from her as I felt a tiny bit of heat to my nose and ears "hawks do you mind I have my own patrol to do."

she looked at me I met e/c eyes no emotion ever since that day I hated it I nodded knowing she's tired of others being near her. I was about to fly away when a male came up to her and was trying to do more that just asking for a photo her barrier shot between them and he broke it with something as he used a knife and sliced her immediately i pinned him with my feathers she shook as different barriers formed all around the knife he used laced with a liquid i tried to grab her but that same barrier appeared around her again i freaked out trying to get to her like that day only a feather that time i tried i banged my fist on the barrier 2 feathers got in this time it started closing again i my feather sword and cracked it and it closed around her heart again two new feather appeared next to the first one.

Not Again....

No more...

Why..

Why her...

I held her close as her quirk deactivated tears brimmed my eyes she opened her eyes i seen something i hadn't seen in a long time lust or love no clue it faded as soon as i saw it.

Your POV~
i looked up at hawks i felt something strange i was about to lift my hand up to his cheek the feeling disappeared again i felt it leave with the feelings he was holding me police came and took the man who attacked me i held into hawks embrace as he flew me to the hospital immediately i was set into the emergency room they took me away from hawks as i was taken i looked at hawks with an emotion i haven't felt is it finally time for that barrier to break...

To assess what happened to me from the attack, the doctor started talking "the knife it had traces of a quirk named outburst it makes the persons quirk who is hit with it overpowering and makes in unable to be controlled however with your quirk it didn't take long to contain it because of the absolute barrier around your heart" i looked and watched him flip through files i looked at the feather above my heart noticing 2 more there now much bigger than than the first one

"keigo" i whispered shocked to hear his name escape my lips i blushed felling, a new feeling i had not experienced in forever, since that day i forgot the boy's name who was the only one who could reach you 'who is keigo? why do these feathers look like hawks' i keep trying to remember but my head starts hurting

Hawks walks in to notice that i had my shirt pulled down to see the feathers he looked away as he had a red blush across his face "hey hawks what are you up to" i said smiling covering up my chest "here to check up on you kid!~" he said in an upbringing tone smiling it made me smile.

my chest started beating faster and felt heavy i didn't know what was happening i smiled and hugged him when he came close not knowing what i was doing or why i was doing it i let go as soon as i noticed what was happening.

hawks POV~
as i came closer to her bedside she reached for me she pulled me in a tight hug 'what's going on did i get her absolute barrier to break?' i looked at her after she pulled away definitely blushing "i want to kiss you" i said under my breath her not paying attention "what?" she looked up still blushing "oh nothing babybird" i said as i kissed her cheek and she fainted i freaked out not knowing why she fainted.

the doctor came in and sighed "sir Hawks, you have done quite a number on my patient" i started freaking out more he put a hand on my shoulder to calm down "i'm not kidding y/n has had a barrier around her heart i understand your the kid who was able to get a feather into it before it closed the first time and now it reopened and you got 2 more feathers into it this time but you then took your feather sword and hit the barrier cracking it" the doctor smirked in my direction.

"so does that mean i did something wrong?" i watched him patiently for an answer as he checked his chart "no not necessarily. her love for everyone disappeared, and it reopened a tiny bit but her feelings are only to the one who tried~ i am recommending you two take time off together about 3 days her emotions have just came back without it being in a timely manner"

i looked at him baffled "wait a minute~ um can i take her home now" the doctor nodded "just go out the window and be a bit more slower she may not understand all at once~"the doctor said in a deep tone

i flew to my house with y/n in my arms to my penthouse smirking the whole way there i finally land on my balcony opening the door laid her on my bed and waited making the room smell nice and turned the lights dim, along with the heater. i waited getting cleaned up and freesh 'i'll finally have you to myself' "y/n" i whispered seductively near her ear she stirred moaning slightly i growled in her ear making her shiver more "babybird what are you dreaming about~"

A/n: next part coming soon!!!