🍋AU- This is a Library "shh" under heavy re-write soon

**Warning lemon ahead!**

You've been warned!~

Your POV~

I walked into the library and looked around all the women in there pretty much "oood"and "awed" at this man in glasses 'I admit he's Fine AF but I have no chance in hell' I looked around for the dimmer side of the library and decided to write fanfiction on my laptop I brought.

As I finished writing a lemon I heard shuffling behind me and looked over my shoulder to the Fine man from earlier I blushed knowing he was reading what was on the laptop screen I quickly try to shut it so he can't read anymore but he grabbed my hands the library was empty except us "p-please stop reading" I turned into a tomato blushing mess. He sighed and locked the door.

"It's past closing time~" he smirked and said seductively he held his hip and the curtains closed and lights dimmed I didn't understand how until a few feathers lifted me on top of the table I shook not knowing what would come next.

As the man hovered above me smirking he closed the distance between us and between our lips touched each other's names a heated passionate grabbed my thigh from under my skirt pressing his body between my legs and feeling him through his pants.

He bit my lip making it taste like iron as he licked my lips and trailed down my neck he un buttoned my shirt leaving me in my bra he looked at me before continuing making sure It was all right I nodded my head as he bit hard on my neck marking me I couldn't stop moaning he left my neck for a second and licked my ear "call me Keigo" he said huskily as he gritted his teeth and wanted more of you "I-lm y/n".

I practically begged for him with my e/c eyes. He took my bra all the way of and slipped my panties down and onto the floor he then looked up as he kissed my inner thigh I met his eyes as hi licked my clit making me buck my hips up and he smirked and inserted a finger my moans filled the room.

"Songbird~ this is a library, shhh~" as he slid in another finger 'there's no way I could hold my moans in he's so hot and I dared to write this in the library!' He was following the lemon as he started licking and sucking my clit his Golden eyes stared lustfully at me as he got up after leaving me like that to pull his pants down enough for his hard cock to spring out of his tight pants he didn't wait much longer before resting my legs on his shoulders and teased me at my entrance.

He came close to my ear and kissed my cheeks and then my lips and bit me again his nails digging into my thighs as he started pushing himself into my womb with each thrust he got faster panting as he kept moving moaning his name slipped my lips "K-Keigo~ ahh~" that had sent him and I over the edge and he picked up the pace even more and I came in sync with him.

He pulled out and picked me up and brought me to the back of the library to a few doors he entered and locked the door and laid with me in his bed Before drifting off to sleep He whispered seductively.

"I'll have to punish you for not keeping quiet in the library~"