Mission Log 3

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

"OK boys I hope you have everything, don't cause chaos and good luck, hope that nothing bad will happen and if it goes down to shit follow Protokoll" stated the General. Stalker and elements saluted and made their way to the CH-47 CHINOOK. They made themselfs comfortable, they had a long flight ahead of them. Right now they where off thee coast of housu on a aircraft carrier. It was Monday, 5 in the morning and the two soldiers where on there way to UA.

"you owe me, you know that elements" stalker stated.

"I know, we both have our reasons not to go back to this hell hole but a mission is a mission" element stated.

"I know I hope we can keep our identitys hidden for now, but let's get this mission behind us" stalker answered.

*~ OK captain, drop of zone is in 5 Mike's ~"

"better get ready cos we be going in with style" stalker smirked. Element understood his gesture and started to get ready. The back hatch of the helicopter started to open as he descended onto school ground, the student around them looked up to the chopper with questionable looks. The teachers came out running out of the main building as they heard the noise of the helicopter landing onto the courtyard infront of the school.
As the two soldiers stepped out of the Vehicle and saluted, stunning the teachers.

"Excuse me what are you two soldiers doing here" questioned ectoplasma.

"at ease boys your with me now and this is a school not a military camp, act normal, be yourself and keep of the formality, captain midoriya, commander todoroki." aizawa came out from behind.

"wait what is the meaning of this shota" midnight questioned

"I recommended this two fine men to nezu and I can say those two are not to be taken lightly, both of them are high ramked soldiers. Elements is a s class soldier and stalker a triple s sniper. Together they are one of the deadlyest sniper team in Japan" snipe stated.

"those two?! But they look like teenagers" shocked midnight.

"ms. Kayama we both can reassure you, we both are teenagers and trained soldiers. I'm captain izuku midoriya aka call sign stalker" midoriya introduced himself.

"I'm commander shoto todoroki aka elements" todoroki added.

"wait aren't you ende-*bang*" all might was interrupted as a bulled passed by his left cheek.

"captain I recommend not to cause havock, this is a school after all" one of the soldiers accompanying then changed the Trajectory last minute.

"your right lieutenant, that wasn't quite professional now was it" midoriya calmed down.

"Im sorry captain, I forgot... All might I advise you to leave or things might get bloody, both soldiers have a grudge against you and endeavor" aizawa pointed out. "OK you two follow me to the classroom, school has already started two month ago so the class doesn't know they will get two new students. Both of you have the approval from the principal to carry around your weapons and gear, just don't go overboard. I'll be your homeroom teacher shota Aizawas. Both of you will be following school protocol and wear the Predetermined school uniforms so no one suspects that you two are soldier. Your identity will be kept under wrap so panic doesn't brake out. If shut goes down to hell, you get granted the control of the school captain" Aizawa pointed out and made his way to his class, the two soldiers following close behind. As they walked through the school halls they got a lot of stares, but ignored them. After claiming up 3 floors they stood in front of a big door with the writing on it saying "class 1a".