Mission Log 8

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

She sat there, shocked by his answer. She wasn't the only one who heard his statement, the teachers were as shocked as she was. She didn't know how to respond to that, nor did she know why he was like this. She was devistated, anger and despair took over her. She was desperate to help him find his path again. She felt a hand being placed onto her shoulder. As she looked up to the person who was standing besides her, she could see the Pity in their eyes.

"if... If someone can change him to the better.... It could be you" halo pointed out. "I could explain to you why he is like this... but we would need some privacy" the medic smiled at the Ravenet.

Yaoyorozu nodded and picked herself up. She gestured halo to follow her. The two girls walked to a nearby café. The walk there was mostly mute, because yaoyorozu was lost in thoughts and halo could see that. She didn't want to bother her, but sometimes she had to pull her along, so she wouldn't walk into a lamppost. As the two girls where seated on a table near the far end of the café, yaoyorozu sight out from nervousness.

"please tell me everything" she pledged.

"where to start, where to start....." halo talked to herself "will start from the beginning.... The first time I met izuku, he was 8 years old, I myself was at the time 7...i see him as my older brother, even though we aren't related. The first impression of him was horrible, he had scares all over his body, second degree burnings and multiple Bruises. You could see the emptiness in his eyes. You could tell from the way he acted around others, he didn't trust them and the way he was with the weapons and technology ...you could see he wasn't mentally stable. The later I found out he... How should I put it... Hes quirkless as you may know and therefore he got bullied. "

"your telling me, stalker was bullied. I-I mean I makes sense since he is quirkless, so he got looked down on." yaoyorozu stated.

"exactly, he got looked down on, he didn't have any friends and his mother didn't bother with him. His father was abroad working. For 4 years he was alone. As I got to know from the general, izuku contacted him, since he knew how to hack at the time. But that skill vanished as fast as it came. He told us his life story and the perks of being emotionless. Hes mother.... " halo trailed of, she felt uneasy to say this, but to help someone she held dear she needed to push past that feeling."... Izuku killed his mother. As he came home from school, his mother mostly abused him. He just simply... Snapped, grabbed a pen and plunged it into her eye. I won't go into details though. After that he went to his school and took the advice he got from one of his bullies"

"what was that advice, if I may ask" the girl in front of her wondered.

"haaaa..... He told him to jump of a roof and hope for a quirk in his next life...." halo looked at her coffee in front of her, a small tear dropping down onto the table. Yaoyorozu on the other hand was shocked to hear this, not only that she was furious.

"izuku..... Izuku didn't jump, but he did something worse.... He.... He burned down his school the next day. The students and the teachers weren't Informed of the situation, since he manipulated the fire alarm the day before. After he faked his own death and caused a high sum of property damage, he came to us. As time went on, you could see how mentally insane he was. I somehow calmed it a bit, but it is still there and if he would happen to snap .... He could whip out the whole city in two days. He's a Genius if it comes to Taktiks.... Yaoyorozu? "halo looked up to the ravenet.

".... yes.... "

"please, bring him back... He needs someone that gives him the love and warmth he needs... And the way you act towards each other, I can tell he took a liking to you" the medic grabbed the girls hand and pleaded with a sad smile.

"I will try halo... But there is one more thing I want to ask you" she stated.

"if it's about bakugo katsuki... All you need to know is that he is the main reason for izukus behavior" halo sated and stood up. "it's best if we head back to the dorms, izuku is going to be mad if I don't show up in time"

"You go ahead, I'll still need to process all of this information" yaoyorozu smiled. Halo nodded and left her behind. After a while yaoyorozu followed suit and left the Cafe. It was already dark outside, but it wasn't past the dedicated time where she needed to be at the dorms. As she walked down the streets she felt somewhat uncomfortable, as if someone was watching her. Trying to focus on getting back to the dorms as fast as possible she picked up her pace as she texted the class that she was being followed.

Word spread quik and elements didn't hesitate to bash trough stalkers door.

"captain, yaoyorozu is being followed by a third party" todoroki pointed out, while wheezing for air. He ran all the way up to the 6th floor.

"FUCK" stalker grabbed a m4 cabinet. He ran out the room and sprinted through the ground floor. As the ran through the common area he jumped over the table to take the shortest route and kicked the doors open. The ones that observed his doings wondered what was going on. A minute later reki and elements got down and ran past them as well.

"what is going on" ashido questioned.

"they are going after yaoyorozu since she is being followed by a third party" smoke pointed out as he ran past them. That got the attention from the rest of the class, they wanted to come along but unfortunately for them Mr. Aizawa blocked their way.

"and where do you guys think are going" he questioned them. They simply stayed silent.
"I know you want to help, but leave this to the professional"

Even though he was quirkless, he was the fastest. He jumped from rooftop to rooftop. In the far distant he spotted her, as she was desperately struggling to fight back. As he neared them, stalker jumped down from a 7 story building and used his momentum to tackle down, whoever was harming the girl.

"MOMO MOVE BACK" he shouted from above. She did as she was told, not knowing from where the voice came from. As she had her distance, bullets flew past her head and infront of the villains to stop him, suddenly someone tackled him down. Not only did the person who suddenly appeared in front of her, violently scream at the villain forcing him down, he didn't hold back either.
Next to yaoyorozu appeared reki and elements, she was thankful that the message she send got to them in time.

"wait, when you two are here... Is that midoriya" she questioned shocked. She observed her seraundings. 'don't tell me he jumped from the roof' she thought as she looked above her.

"know your place, bitch" the greenet hissed at the villain. He picked him up and Push him forwards, past yaoyorozu. As he walked by the soldier and the hero in training locked their eyes one final time, before he escorted the villain away.

End of chapter