Misson Log 14

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'd like to see you try."one of the Russians smirked at him.

"если он продолжит, я пущу ему пулю в голову" (if he continues im going to blow a bullet in his head).

"даже не думай об этом капкан" (dont even think about it kapkan) izuku responded, glaring at him. "плохо сказать, когда вы можете" (ill say when you can) the greenet smirked.

The others around them where all just confused about what they where talking about. All except the other Russians and those from team rainbow who understood. The only problem there was?

Midnight.

Though she might not look like it, she cloud understand quite well what they where saying. She was taken back a bit.

"THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!" Bakugou shouted.

"It's better if you not know." Midnight commented, calm and collected. Izuku knowing fully well that she understood what they where talking about, just smiled at her. A white haired women walked up to izuku and whispered something into his ear. Him being the crazy person he is, started to grin wickedly. It started to creep out the students and teachers around them.

"Okay then, I have a proposal to make." Izuku stated. "If your so confident in yourself, then why not go against Alexsandr, no?"

Kapkan, Glaz and Fuze just looked at each other and started to grin. "This bought to be good comrade!" Kapkan stated. Dokkaebi and Iana just stared at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"My friend, don't go over board on the student okay." Doc patted tachankas back. He replied with a thumbs up.

"Good, then this is settled." Midoriya stated.

"Don't you think, you know, isn't this a bit to much?" Ash IQ questioned.

"Now, now monika, Bakugou is old enough to call out when he's getting his ass beaten. I wouldn't worry so much, it isn't like alexsandr is going to light him on fire." The greenet stated, only to receive a sigh from the blond woman.

"Okay, which one of you guys is this extra?!" Bakugou shouted. Tachanka looked over to fuze, he in return just shrugged.

"I am that extra, if you are referring to me little comrade." Our lord stated and towered over the teenager, slightly intimidating him. The ash-blond just gulped as a response, slowly regretting his decision. Alexsandr grabbes the boy by his arm and dragged him over to the fighting ring.

"Remember, no quirks!!!" Aizawa shouted from the sidelines. Izuku just had an evil grin in his face, Jäger, Blitz, Glaz, Fuze and Kapkan got there phones out and started excitingly Film them, hopping the teenage boy would get beaten up.

"Eh bien merde, il est sur le point de se faire défoncer." (well shit, he's about to get his shit rocked) Lion chuckled. Twitch and Rook laughed at his antics.

Yaoyorozu walked up to midoriya And questioned him if bakugou will be alright after the fight.

"Don't worry, this is just for training porpoises ...." Midoriya responded, though she didn't quite belobe him.
"... and maybe to teach him a lesson." The ravenet just shock her head in disappointment and walked back to her classmates.

End of chapter.