Mission Log 13

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey.....Echo...." she smiled at him.
Izuku walked up to her and pulled her into a really tight hug. He hung onto her like his life depended on it. Slowly tears started to roll down his cheeks. He could feel that something wasn't right with her. As he broke the hug, he held her in front of him. Observing her more closer, he could see and feel her prosthetics.

"What ......happened" he questioned her hesitantly, locking eyes with the 28 year old. But before she could answer, harry explained the situation to him.

"After she was caught by those monsters, she was saved by ela, nomad and lion. Doc was on standby. She barely made it out alive. Two weeks after you resigned from R6, hibana came out from her coma. But do to the virus she needed to get her left arm amputated." Harry explained. "We tried to come in contact with you, but you vanished, went tripple S and then to the Japanese black ops. It was hard finding you" he continued.

"I vanished because I didn't want anything to do with the program anymore" he eyed him down. "But my best bet is that nezu hit you up, because he started digging into my background" he pointed out.

"That is correct" the chimera said, glancing at harry. Nodding, harry continued and come to the point why he is here.

"Echo- no, izuku we are restarting the program for the sake of the new aspiring hero's and the generation after that. The program will be kept a secret from the public and it will only affect UA. Since you are in charge of protecting a whole school, principal nezu thought it would be of help if we gave you a hand" harry stated.

"......" he didn't say anything, he was contemplating it. In the end it would be the best thing and an added bonus is that his squad doesn't get endangered. ".....fine..... but I'm only doing this so my squad can be save and don't have to risk their life. Plus I'm only joining if there is one condition." Izuku stated.

"What would that condition be" harry asked him, knowing what he is going to be asked.

"Are the others also going to stay here at UA-" he was interrupted by a strong Russian accent.

"Comrade how is it going"

"Guten Tag Kamerad" a Young blond woman chimed.

"Hello my friend" greeted a French sounding older man.

"And my question got answered" chuckled izuku. He was happy to see his old friends again. Those people who raised him at the age of 12. Those people who showed him how to handle his emotions correctly. And where he found his first and last ever love. A green haired girl ran up to him and jumped into his arms, in bracing the warmth of his body.

"Jesus Christ, ela calm down" he stated. Said girl just smiled at him and got out of his hold and walking back to the group of people she came from.

"It's good to see you guys again" he smiled at them.

"Just good" the blond woman crossed her armes and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fine, I missed you guys" izuku smiled at them. Them being 61 people standing in front of him.

"That's better now come here and give me a hug" the blond grind at him. Izuku chuckled and walked over to his old teammates.

"Still as bubbly as always aren't you monika"

"You bet, besides I wouldn't be as such if it isn't for Jäger and blitz" said woman stated. The rest of them started surrounding him. They knew each other to their darkest secret. Each and every one knows what they went through. Especially echo, since he is the youngest and one of the smartest operators in their team.

"Um....excuse me?" Interrupted yaoyorozu. She wanted to know who those people where and what was going on.

"Yes yaoyorozu" izuku questioned her.

"Who....are those people" she was a bit hesitant. She didn't want to interfere their reunion to much.

"To make it short, those are one of the best mercenary's in the world. From Germany to the USA, even the French are part of a program named rainbow six siege. These people come together and are deployed all over the world. They protect and attack. But the program got shut down three years ago. At the time there was a virus outbreak in the USA and caused millions of casualties" principal nezu explained.

1A Gapped their mouth's hearing about them. But of course the one hot head in their class called absolute bullshit.

"YEA RIGHT, AS IF THOSE LOSERS CAN BE THE BEST. IM THE BEST AND THOSE EXTRAS CANT COMPET WITH ME" bakugou shouted.

"I'd like to see you try" one of the Russians smirked at him.

End of chapter