Mission Log 11

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday, 7:30 am and hell was about to break loose. All of class 1a was already up and about in the common area, joined by half of the school faculty, as they where having a joined breakfast. Everything was peaceful until they heard an explosion and felt an enormous shake.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" bakugo shouted out. Suddenly Delta, smoke, giggles, D.E, Blade, woods, reki, jade, soap, hurricane, halo and the twins came running down. As they reached the doors to the dorm complex, they got kicked open. The attention went from the fleeing squad to the person that was standing in the door way.

Stalker.

"h-hey captain W-we can talk about this" jade slowly backed away, since she was at the weary front. Stalker didn't say anything, he only responded by cocking his gun and aiming at them.

"Eat paint fuck faces" he stated and started spraying them with paintballs. The students and teachers just wondered what was going on. As the ruckus dialed down, yaoyorozu walked up to midoriya with a napkin and started whipping the marker marks away, that he had on his face.

"excuse me, but may I ask what is going on here" midnight questioned into the room. None of the soldiers could answer since they where covered in paint. Stalker walked up to them and seated himself on a free chair, yaoyorozu still following and trying to remove the Edding.

"those idiots thought it was a great idea to decorate my face with a water resisting marker while I was sleeping. So in return I grabbed my gun and loaded it with paintballs" he answered her,grunting to himself.

"stop moving around, I can't remove the marker" yaoyorozu complained. She dipped the napkin in more alcohol and rubbed it on his cheek. The class started snickering at their interaction. The squad slowly picked themselfs slowly up, growling pain.
They looked a mess, especially the twins, since they came up with the idea.

"I suggest that you guys ready yourselfs in your gym suits. We will be splitting the class up by quirk class. If you have an enhancements quirk you go with hurricane and soap. If you have an emitter quirk, you go with blade, woods, giggles and the twins. Those of you who have a mutation quirk are with delta, smoke, reki and jade. I'll meet you guys there at around 900. I'd recommend to eas your minds and forget the anxiety you hold for today. It's easier to show your true potential with an empty mind" stalker announced.

"i mean it would be easy for kaminari since he doesn't have a brain" jirou commented.

"HEY" the electrician user shouted back in annoyence. The class and the teacher broke out in laughter at his antiques. Shortly after, the class did what they where told, since they had 30 minutes to prepare. Everyone was preparing, except for yaoyorozu, she was still trying to wipe of the marker from stalkers face. The teachers just watched there interactions, like they would watch a soap opera. The arguing from the soldier and the soothing words from the hero in training, where quite amusing to see.

"CAPTAIN MIDORIYA, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU" all might cut the two teens off. This turned the attention from the other teachers to him as well. Stalker looked at him and humed in response, he wasn't really interested what he had to say, but at the same time he really wanted to plunge a bullet in the blonds head.
All might came out if his buff form, so it would be more of a normal conversation.

"young one, may I ask, why you have a grudge against me and endeavor" the symbol of peace questioned out load. This woke the curiosity of the other teachers as well and they where eager to know. Yaoyorozu felt him chuckling to himself, she knew what happened in his past and all mights question didn't make things better. She tryed calming the greenet, but to no use.

"To have the audacity to question what you did to me" he started off, as he slowly made his way over to him. Yaoyorozu was desperately trying to hold him back.

"W-what do you mean? I don't think we met before" the pro hero stuttered out.

"oh.... You forgotten. Well then, let me freshen up your mind. Let's start with the fact that I was 7 when we first met" stalker started and looked for any sign of reaction in the pro heros eyes, but to no eval.
"no? Then how about.... A quirkless person would be useless" that sparked a reaction on the symbol of peace. The soldier started to smirk to himself, satisfied with the reaction.

"you... Your the kid I saved those many years ago... You where the one who was kept hostage by a high rank villain" all might remembered.

"DING, DING, DING YOU ANSWERD THE 1 MILLION YEN QUESTION, GOOD FOR You" stalk cheered sarcastic. "now stop bothering me, you disgrace of a hero". All might didn't want to, he wanted to make it up to him. That Decision just made things worse.

"please captain midoriya, let me make it up to you. If I remember you where a big -"

"oh sure, act like nothing ever happened you gad dam hypocrite. Cover up your tracks so the public doesn't get wind of it. Remember, it's your fault I'm here to save your sorry ass. If you didn't attend this God dam school to find a dam successor, none of this would have happened. I know your secrets, I know how to ruin you, so be glad I kept my mouth shut until now. I don't care if yaoyorozu is listening on this, but remember, after you left... I jumped. If it wasn't for oboro at the time, I would be dead by now" midoriya smashed his fist into the wooden table. Yaoyorozu, she stood behind him, grabbed his free hand and pulled him back, so he wouldn't do anything stupid. He on the other hand ripped himself out of her hold, making her stumble onto the floor and hitting her head on the dining table. The greenets attention went straight to the ravinet, as he heard her fall. He kneeled down to her and checked if she was OK.

"I'm OK izuku, don't worry about it" she smiled at him, but as stubborn as he is, he still checked on her head. He picked her up and helped her on her feet.

"sorry, my anger got the better of me" he apologized shyly. "forget about what just happened, I'm at gym gamma for today's lesson. Meet you guys there" the mop of green hair turned to the teachers. He went to his room and grabbed his stuff. Shortly after he left the dorms without informing the teachers. They where still busy taking all might apart.

"izuku wait for me" yaoyorozu ran after him. Surprisingly he did wait. After she cought up with him, they walked together to gym gamma. There was an awkward silence between them, but at the same time yaoyorozu enjoyed just staying by his side. She felt safe.

End of chapter