Mission Log 4

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

"I got an idea to make it even better" a sleep driven boy with purple hair stated.

"what would that be shinso" the tape dispenser questioned.

"we let one of the girls sit on one of them, to make it fare its yaoyaorozu and kendo to be exact, since the both of them are the same hight and look like they Weight the same" he proposed.

"im down" midoriya winked at them.
Todorokis cought that and started smirking.

"yeah I don't mind" kiri chimed in.

"let's do it then" midoriya smirked. The two boys got the self into a Comfortable position and cued the girls over to sit on top of them. Yaoyaorozu and kendo blushed a bit and hesitated at first, but after a bit of incorrigment from the other girls they made sat on top of the boys. As yaoyaorozu made herself comfortable on the greenets back, he gave her a quick glance and winked at her.

"you two ready" questioned iida.

"I'm born ready" kiri smirked.

"hope you don't come crying when I beat you" midoriya stated cocky.

"START" shouted Pikachu. Midoriya and kirishima went at it, kendo and Momo on the other hand where a blushing mess as they looked down at the boys battling it out. As time went on both boys where a sweating mess, at least kirishima was. Midoriya just broke a sweat and looked like he could go for another 4hours. Unfortunately for him he felt yaoyaorozu slipping of the side and decided to catch her with one hand, while continuing.

"you good angel" he glanced at her. Todoroki smirked at his comment and the girls started to freak out. She nodded blushingly. Midoriya glanced at kiri and got an idea, starting to smirked at his situation. He took the opportunity and started to move his shirt up.

"midoriya wha-"

"call me stalker and I'm taking of my shirt it's easier to do push-up, so could you pull it up a bit" he cut her off. She shakingky grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head back.

"hey don't fall off, OK" he gribet her with one hand. Yaoyaorozu was a blushing mess, as she saw his well build back. Midoriya pulled his shirt off and the girls where blushing crazily, the boys where staring in awe.

As the two boys continued there battle, kenod and yaoyaorozu glanced at each other and had a silent conversation. Suddenly kendo got shorter. That's when they realized kirishima broke down.

"I win" midoriya smirked as he stood up, still holding onto yaoyaorozu.

"s-stalker you can let go of me now" she stuttered out.

"oh sorry, I didn't mean to" he gently let her down, he turned to the class and wanted to pick up his shirt, but got horroed stares.

"something wrong" he pointed out as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"why do you have so many scars...." bakugo questioned.

"They look......Fresh" pointed out iida.
Midoriya realized what he did, he didn't wanted to show his scars, not yet at least.

'my stupid ass' he thought to himself.
"they are" he answered and went to his room, leaving the class speachless.

"Do you know somting about this, todoroki-kun" questioned the gravity user.

"I do, my advice, don't question it. He won't budge and so won't I. I won't betray his trust telling you guys, find out yourself, but I recommend waiting till he comes out himself" with that said he followed behind midoriya.