Mission Log 6

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

As lunch ended 1a made there way back to there classroom. Stalker layed his gun, a m22 sniper rifle, on his desk. Layed his feet on top of his gun and lead back. He started to drift back into dream land, despite the fact that it's only afternoon and he didn't have much of a activity he needed to do, since it's only protecting the class. He took of his hat he was wearing and placed it onto his face, so every source of light could be eliminated.

He was brought out of my trans, as elements hit him with her wave of ice, at the back of his head. He pulled his cappy of his face and just looked in front of the classroom. There was Aizawa and all might standing.

"good to know that your awake now stalker" Aizawa stated.

"I thought we made a deal that I don't have to participate in the bullshit that you guys are teaching" he pointed out. While the class looked at him dumbfounded.

Aizawa had his shit eating grin on "I think you would have quite the fun if you participated in hero training, I mean a little training doesn't hurt now, does it?" he asked

"I think you cought my interest" I told him and stood up grabbing my gun.

"where we heading?" he questioned him as he made his way to the door, todoroki following behind him.

"ground gamma" he pointed out.

"ight meet you guys there and rubber bullets?" he questioned him, aizawa simply nodded.

As todoroki and midoriya made there way to ground gamma we stumbled upon giggles and D.E.

"status report" midoriya ordered.

"nothing mutch, the only thing that cought our eyes where the press in front of the school desperately trying to get in. If it wasn't for hurricane and soap, the school would probably be on lockdown" giggles pointed out.

As the two soldiers arrived at ground gamma, stalker pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He put one in his mouth and turned to todoroki, he light up his hand and held it in front of him, so stalker could light his cigarette. As he stood there Aizawa and all might came walking in, just as he finished his cigarette. He stood there and looked at Aizawa with a smirking look as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes of his own. Midoriya glanced at aizawa, which he saw and in return he offered him the pack, which he accept the offer. As Aizawas and midoriya were standing there smoking all might stayed quiet. Aizawa finished before him and made himself ready and had a look on his face that said "I don't get paid enough for this shit".

As stalker was still smoking, the class saw him and where devastated. Especially yaoyorozu, who expected better of him.

"midoriya, you should not be smoking, this is against school rules" iida pointed out, scolding him. But he didn't pay any mind to it. Yaoyorozu on the other hand went up to him and started pinching his cheek.

"hey what the hell" stalker looked at yaoyorozu, who in return only gave him a deathstare. Midoriya dropped the cigarette and stepped on it, to Extinguish the tar. Yaoyorozu smiled at him and let go of him.

The class stared at the interaction in amused, while Aizawa and all might where snickering behind them. Aizawa cut them off as he started explaining what they would be doing. It was a 1v1 quirkless battle, which midoriya found quit amusing, to see who of them could pull it off.

As battle training started midoriya stripped of his top, to leave him standing there in his tanktop.

He was up first against bakugo 'great just fucking great' midoriya thought to myself.

"Allright let's geht this over with" he said and headed into the ring. Bakugo following behind shortly after with a smirk on his face. The greenet just looked at him with his emotenless expression.

As Aizawas started the fight

"IMA KILL YOU DEKU" bakugo shouted and rushed him, to which he just stood there and stayed silent. You would think every normal person would have there guard up, especially with such a hothead, but not midoriya, he had his hands in his pockets and just looked at him while his hair was shadowing his eyes. Since the both of them knew each other, Midoriya knew exactly how bakugo would attack him. As bakugo cocked back his right fist and aimed a right hook to midoriyas face, he just ducked down, while doing a mid round house kick to his pelvis. He hit him and the explosion user flew a few meters away to midoriyas left. As he made eye contact with him, he just looked at bakugo with a bored expression. That pissed him off. He rushed him again, but this time midoriya had his guard up, as bakugo got close, Midoriya started smirking and pushed forward, landing two punches in bakugos face, bringing a hook to his chest, which to he bend forward. Midoriya grabbed his head and started kneeing him repeatedly in the face, he let go of him and brought a side kick to his waist, unfortunately bakugo cought the kick. He started the attempt to fight back, but midoriya brought a round house kick to his face, to which bakugo let go of him and stumbled a few feet back. As bakugo cought his balance again, he rushed midoriya again. As he attempted to throw a punch, Midoriya cough his fist with his arm, wrapped it around his, pulled it upwards which extended it and tightened the hold on him.

"not so tough now are we katsuki, I hoped for a more "exciting fight" but your just a hotheaded fucker with his head up his ass" midoriya said and brought a sidekick to bakugos chest. He repeatedly kicked him to no end until he could feel the resistance on bakugos arm to fade. Stalker released his hold on bakugo and chopped his neck, to which he blacked out. He left the arena and walked back to the class which had a face that said 'don't make it onto his bad side'. Aizawa stood there with a smirk and had a proud father expression on his face.

"he deserves this" aizawa grind from ear to ear.

"Mr. Aizawa, this is not the behavior that a teacher should have" iida chopped the air.

"nah I agree with sensei, he had it coming" ashido pointed out.

"nevertheless I think you could have held back a bit stalker" yaoyorozu pointed out. He on the other hand gave her not a response and went to a nearby tree. He placed himself underneath it and continued his nap.

End of chapter