Mission Log 10

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

There he was, standing on the rooftop edge of a twenty story building. He remembered the place when he went the first time to do IT and he remembered the countless times he returned, but chocked on doing IT. Today was different though, he didn't come here to for fill his depressions needs and desires, he came here to think and ease his mind. He seated himself at the edge and leaned against the metal fencing, realaxing his body and easing his mind. He looked at his hands, acknowledging his countless scars he got.

"I'm a mess" he mumbled to himself. He pulled out his phone, plugged in his headphones and started to listen to music. As he scrolled through his Spotify to find a song that eased him up, he remembered a long lost memory as he started listening to "empty". It was a memory about him and his mother before he was told that he was quirkless. That where the good, warm, loving times he had.

"those times don't exist anymore and won't exist ever again, so stop acting like it will ever happen again" he spoke to himself. Pulling his knees into his chest, he placed his head above them and closed his eyes, enjoying the music. 'thinking back, my life sure was a hell hole' he chuckled to himself.

"there you are, what the hell do you think are you doing izuku" he heard a muffled voice over his music. The green haired boy turned around and locked with an emotionless expression at the person who was standing there.

Halo.

The pink haired girl looked at her older sibling and gave him a soft smile. She went up to him and stretched out her hand, offering him a helping hand to stand up. The mop of green hair excepted the help and climbed back over the railing, so he wouldn't be standing on an edge of a building.

"let's go back to UA, the others are worried about you. You where think about your past again weren't you" halo hugged him. Midoriya sank into the hug and enjoyed the warmth the girl gave off.

"... Yeah.... I did... " he answered her, while tears started dripping down his face, slowly staining the shoulder of the female soldier. She tightened the hug to cue him that everything is going to be alright.

"hey, how about this, why dont you except the help for a change. You don't need to trust them, you just need to except the help. Besides you don't need to befriend everyone here, I mean this is a mission after all. Oh and before I forget, shape-shifter came to help out on the mission, so that makes a total of 14 soldiers." halo reassured him.

"thanks for having my back sis" stalker smiled at her. The two soldiers made there way down from the rooftop and headed back to UA. As the two of them entered the dorms they where greeted by 1a, aizawa, nezu, all might and the squad.

"oh good to see you back captain midoriya" the chimera greeted him.

"hello Director, why are you here if I may ask" stalker greeted back.

"WELL THIS MA-"

"shut the fuck up and untie my soldier, what gives you the big idea to treat him like that" the greenet cut all might off. All might obeyed and untied shape-shifter. The soldier had black messy hair, a white right eye and a left black eye, his pupels weren't visible. His appearance was the same color as his eyes, just the opposite. He was dressed in casual clothes, rocking high vans, as well vans socks, his military pants and he had a black fox racing hoodie over a white shirt.

"thanks cap. They wouldn't listen to me and just put the cuffs on me. Woods already explained the situation, but the big blond bafoon wouldn't listen" the bi-colored soldier pointed out.

"shape, shifter Separate yourselfs and don't cause any trouble. Knowing you twins you'd be leaving a mess every where you go and ima pin you guys upside down to the common area walls if you do so, understood." stalker pointed out. The soldier saluted in agreement.

"what do you mean by separate" questioned yaoyorozu.

"just watch" nudged giggles. Shape-shifter started to glow and got in gulfed in white light. The soldier started to shrink and separate himself into two parts. When they stopped glowing, everyone except the soldiers where shocked to see twins in front of them. One was white while the other was black. The same goes for their clothing they wore the opposite colors of their counterpart.

"meet shape and shifter, they are the most destructive twins you'll ever meet. Both of them have a combining quirk, as well their own quirk. Shape is the white one, his quirk is called bomber and as the name says he can summon bombs, his quirk is similar to the pomeranians. The black one is shifter his quirk is called pocket inventory and as the name says he has everything from bullets to rope to a whole nuke, his quirk is similar to yaoyorozu's. Both of them don't have drawbacks, so I advise you to not piss of the twins or they are gonna cause some serious damage." midoriya explained. Yaoyorozu lit up with joy, because he used her as an example in his explanation and bakubitch on the other hand was mad because he got called a pomeranian.

"who the hell are you calling a dam pomeranian" the ash blond boy tryed leaping at midoriya. Unfortunately for him shape pulled out two bombs and tossed one to his brother. The two slammed them into bakugo while he was mid air. He got slammed into the common area wall behind him. The twins walked up to him and where clearly pissed off. Everyone in the alpha squad knew him, because stalker told them why he is like he is now. The twins held an emance grudge against him.

"no one messes with our captain..." shape glared at the blond.

"and if you want trouble you have to go through us first" shifter summoned a scythe and held it up to bakugos neck. Class one a where shocked by the demonstration off power the two boys had and to make thinks even shocking, they where at least a head smaller then bakugo.

"captain midoriya, wouldn't it be better if you call your soldiers back" questioned the white animal.

"no, he had it coming for him. Besides this was one of the harmlesses boms shape made, usually the whole common area would be blown away by now. If bakugo thinks he is so strong as he assumes, then someone needs to brake his ego and show him the reality. Bakugo is probably the weaker then shinso." this statement shocked the class. They assumed he would be one of the strongest first years in UA.

"but he won the sports festival and he is clearly teh strongest in the class" uraraka tryed to defend him.

"trust me, I know his power, I felt it up close every day and when I say he is weaker then you, then you can believe me he is weaker then you. You  have more potential, heck everyone here has more potential then this hot headed mother fucker. I can even prove it to you" stalker pointed out to uraraka. She took a couple of steps back, because he scared her.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOUNG BAKUGO IS CLEARLY THE STRONGEST IN THIS CLASS-" all might tryed talking him out of his accusations.

"Oh I know the walking corps isn't talking right now" the captain hissed back. This shocked the teachers, they didn't think he knew all mights secret.
"shape, shifter, back off and fuse back together, where done here. Go to your rooms and rest up for the day, tomorrow is going to be a big day. Well show them how quirks work." stalker pointed out. His squad followed order and went to their rooms.

"im going to teach tomorrow and I don't care if you had anything planned for the lessons tomorrow"

"This surly will be interesting, I approve. The school faculty will be watching what you will teach our hero course" nezu chimed.

End of chapter