Mission Log 12

"talking
'thinking
"AM

---------------------------------------------------------

"OK listen up. As I told you guys this morning, go to your perspective group. Every one should be having earned a new skill set at the end of the day. For those who won't succeed today, don't worry there is always a next time. So let's get down to business, each and every one of you guys have a unique quirk. Like for example, I take urarakas quirk, zero gravity. You can make things weightless and can make the person itselfe weightless. She has pads on each finger of her hands, to activate the quirk. She mostly just connects them for a short period of time. But uraraka have you ever wondered what would happen if you hold the pads together" stalker pointed out. Uraraka looked at him with a questioning look.

"never mind, I think it's still to hard to understand" he changed the subject. "yaoyorozu can you come forward" the soldier questioned. She in return did what she was asked to.

"you can produce objects with the use of your lipids in your body, correct"

"yes if I know the chemical composition of it" she answered him.
Stalker nodded and handed her a piece of paper. She took it and read what was written on it. Momo gave him a confused look, not understanding what he wants.

"midoriya, these are the chemical forms for fire. What are you implying"

"to put it simple, if you know the chemical formula of fire, you could create fire" he smiled at her.

"YOO THAT'S SO COOL" ashido shouted.

"And for the rest of you, if you explore and experiment with your quriks, you can unlock secrets Noone knows. You can do things that others cannot. Even with enough training hagakure could be visible, instead of invisible" midoriya explained. Aizawa and the rest of the facility was surprised by the new found information on quirks. They didn't know that they could evolve their power, let alone Lern it from a mercenary that served in wars most of his life.

While they were doing that, reki was about to get ready on teaching them how to awaken their quirk properly, her inner senses told her something was about to happen. She glanced over to stalker and saw a mysterious person a couple of meters behind him. She grabbed for her dragunov and cocked her sniper, taking aim at her captain.

"Reki what the hell are you doing" izuku questioned her. She didn't respond and slowly placed her finger onto the trigger. Izuku seeing that she isn't aiming at him and her gaze is going past him, he caught on quickly. Grabbing his p9 pistol and turning around he aimed at the mysterious figure reki is aiming at.

"Put that god dam gun down, will ya" said a familiar voice. As said person came more closer both reki and stalker packed their guns away and started saluting. Elements, and the twins caught on quickly. The rest of the squad didn't take notice to the person. The UA faculty just looked at them with confusion, all except nezu and Aizawa.

"DONT interfere" nezu commended the teachers, knowing what the outcome would be.

"My, my, what did we talk about pointing guns at me" the person questioned.

"I apologize six, bad habit" izuku responded.

"And what did we talk about calling me six, izuku"

"To call you harry, sir"

"May I ask what is going on here" Aizawa interfered.

"My apologies, I'm harry or better known as six" the man introduced himself.

'Where have I heard this name before' aizawa questioned himself.

"It's good to see you again harry" nezu approached him and sticking out his paw. Harry knowing that the chimera was the one who called him over, shock his hand. While they had their small reunion, 1-A was still obnoxious wondering who this person is.

"Now then, on to business" harry called out and looked at the white animal. He just nodded and eyed down izuku.

"Okay izuku im going straight to the point. We are restarting the program" by those following words he took a couple of steps back. He couldn't believe what he has heard.

"I left that live behind me a long time ago, I didn't become an Block ops for nothing. I'm done with that team since the extraction program failed to contain those beasts" Izuku was at this point now filled with rage. "I LOST MY BEST FRIEND TO THOSE THINGS, I LOST MY SELF IMAGE TO THOSE CREATURES. I'm not going to become that person ever again."

"Well it is true that you and yumiko had a really close relationship and that's why I brought you someone along" harry stated. "I thought you might say something like that so..." he trailed of. Behind him a hooded figure walked to them. She had short black, bob cut hair. Dark brown eyes and was 1.73m tall. She had a red disk in her right hand with that she played around. Izuku recognized that person instantly and was stunned who he was looking at.

"Hey.....Echo...." she smiled at him. Izuku walked up to her and pulled her into a really tight hug. He hung onto her like his life depended on it.

End of chapter.