Heroes just wanna have fun

"So," started Uraraka, "what's going on?" She had been dragged by Todoroki to a corner of the room.

"I don't know, Midoriya just seems... different" Shoto replied while rubbing his chin. "I mean, it's not wrong for him to be happy, but it's strange how he spoke to Bakugo, I feel those two have bottled words or sentiments."

"Don't you think...?" Ochaco was surprised and blushed a bit.

"Yes, I believe one or both of them-"

"Is gay?" Uraraka blurted.

"I was gonna say they might have had a huge fight when they were kids but that works too." Todoroki said after blinking twice in surprise.

"What can we do to help them?" The girl asked in a whisper as she saw some people talking near them.

"I was thinking in locking them in a room and hope they don't kill each other or destroy the dorms." Shoto said with a straight face.

"That's a bit too extreme... maybe as a last resort." Uraraka was also in deep thought and trying to formulate a less extreme plan.

She inhaled to speak when suddenly a heavy guitar riff drowned every sound in the dorms. It was so unexpected, poor Jiro, the girl with the really good hearing quirk, screamed and covered her ears in a bit of pain.

"Who the fuck just put Arch Enemy with so much volume?!" She shouted. Kyoka loved that band, but that volume was way too much, not even the concerts she went to were that loud.

Things were not much better in class B dorms. Some were sleeping and jumped out of their skins, others were doing some delicate things, or practising their quirks. Thankfully Reiko didn't throw her stuff too far away.

"Ugh, what's with that noise?!" Monoma complained with his hands covering his ears and looked for it's source.

"I think it's music," Kendo had heard the song thanks to Jiro and recognized it, "but why is it that loud?" She also covered her ears.

"That's music?!" Ibara returned from her small greenhouse covered in dirt. "That sounds like a chant from hell!" She was surprised and a bit scared.

As for Yui, she just had an annoyed expression on her face and didn't even left her room to search for the source.

The other class B students were about to complain and some even started dialing their homeroom teacher when, as suddenly as it started, the music stopped.

"Holy crap," Tetsutetsu said "that was one of the manliest songs I've ever heard!" he now shouted, while the others were glaring at him.

Back to class A dorms, Kyoka was shouting at a bruised Denki, he was trying to play Guitar Hero but forgot he had turned up the volume last night when playing with headphones. The bruises were caused by Bakugo, by the way.

"Next time, they better be moa-" Mineta was stopped by a slap from Tsuyu's tongue.

As for our MC, he was annoyed, but was playing an online game so he couldn't pause it, besides he was playing with Gal. He noticed she, just like himself, stopped for a bit and played poorly for more or less the time the song was on.

"Hey, what happened? You just let that hit you, are you alright?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, just one idiot of a neighbor put this really loud song and it bothered me. What about you? You also started playing worse."

Izuku was confused, the same happened to him, at the same time.

"It actually just happened the same to me. Do you think it's a coincidence?"

Yui was also confused. If it was a coincidence it was a really rare one.

"You think we can say where in Japan we live at the moment?" Izuku was really nervous when writing that.

"I don't see a problem, sure." After all, what are the odds we live in the same city? Yui thought.

"Musutafu." Both had written.

What the-

-hell?

"So..."

"If you and I listened to the same sound..."

"Are you an student at U.A?" Both had asked at the same time. They had been so distracted, they lost the game.

"Fuck/Shit!!!" Two students swore pretty loudly and everyone at their respective dorms were surprised to hear their respective one swear.

"Language!!!!" An even louder Tenya Iida was heard.

After some scolding, from someone at their dorms, both started to message again.

"In which department are you?" he asked, he was really happy to know Gal could be very close. He liked their friendship and he would love to speak in person with her.

"Not sure if I should tell you." The fuck am I writing? Yui wondered. She liked the long hours she spent messaging Hero.

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" Izuku now feared he had somehow scared her or perhaps she just didn't like him anymore.

"No, no. Nothing like that. What if we turn it into a game?" Ok, now I'm scaring myself.

"A game?" Izuku was taken aback. He didn't expect that, at all.

"Yes, we could ask each other for one clue each day and see who can find the other the fastest." Actually that doesn't sound so bad, good Yui. The girl patted herself mentally.

"And what's the prize? Besides founding the other." He asked nervously.

"I think we can think of something once one of us win." She replied. "Deal?"

"Hmm... deal."

With that both continued playing and some hours later, said their goodbyes and turned off their computers.

With Yui, she lunched, showered, practised her quirk while thinking of GreenHero35 and how could she found him. She also watched some anime with Kendo and then went to sleep.

With Izuku, he had lunch, managed to get Mei to send him some ultra compressed weights with a robot and did a hard workout in his room. After that, he showered, played some video games with Katsuki, Denki and Kirishima, and then went to sleep. Not even his wildest dreams or nightmares prepared for what was to come next morning.