What to do, what to do

I hope you like this chapter, please leave your comments :3

After Aizawa left the building, the class A students were in confusion, and some in shock.

"I'm gonna call my parents," Kojiro Koda ran upstairs. He wasn't the only one, Kyoka Jiro, Mezo Shoji, Ochaco Uraraka and, surprisingly, Minoru Mineta did too.

"So, should we panic or stay calm?" Shoto asked no one.

"Come one, guys. We don't have classes! We can party everyday!" Mina shouted in excitement.

"I don't think we actually can." Izuku softly said.

"Why not?" Denki asked, looking at the broccoli as if he had grown a third head. "It's gonna be fun!"

"Because-"

"Because we would get bored in a few days," Katsuki interrupted Midoriya. "Personally, I give it three days before you get bored." He smiled in arrogance. (Fun fact, in my country there are some places where people party after a wedding for two weeks straight)

"That's not true! We're gonna have fun while the world is shutting down!" The pink girl shouted with a crazy look. As if she was breaking down.

Everyone, except Kaminari, of course, who was there understood that partying was some kind of coping mechanism for Mina.

"Yeah, whatever you say, raccoon eyes." Bakugou said with a softer tone, even he was not that heartless.

Izuku's phone then rang, he took it from his pocket and saw it was his mom calling; he excused himself and went to his room while his friends planned the party.

"Hello, mom?" Izuku answered once he closed his door.

"Izuku! My baby! Are you ok?!" Inko Midoriya's voice blasted from the phone.

"Yeah, mom. Don't worry, we just got informed about the whole pandemic thing." Izuku scratched his head and laughed nervously.

"Please Izuku, do not get out of the school, not even your dorms." Inko pleaded.

"I wasn't even thinking about it." Izuku nervously said.

"You better not, young man." It was incredible how quickly his mother could change her tone.

"Yes mom."

"Well, I'm gonna hang up. If you for whatever reason must get out, be really careful."

"Alright mom, I'll be careful."

"Bye Izuku."

"Bye, mom."

After that exchange, Izuku laid on his bed and looked up news about the virus on his phone. He found out the virus wasn't that lethal, however, it put the elderly and those who had a medical condition in grave risk. Also, although rare, even perfectly healthy young people could get the virus and some even died. The worse was a lot of people didn't even show any symptom, that's why it was so important to do quarantine.

Then he heard loud music coming from downstairs.

"Well, a bit of partying isn't bad." Izuku said while getting out of his room.

At first it was fun, they danced, ate and drank. They also did some karaoke, Bakugo surprised everyone with his voice; they played some games and had an overall good time and partied until midnight thanks to Izuku, Katsuki and Rikido Sato making delicious food. The next day, they did it again, they had fun and even Shoto awkwardly danced. Then the third day, they had another party, this one wasn't as good, just like Izuku and Katsuki predicted, everyone got bored.